Prove you want a PVP TLP! (Feb 29th event!)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dulu, Feb 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dulu Augur

I'm leading a community event for those of us who want to prove we want a PVP TLP server!

https://discord.gg/pXe37HP

(We can argue about the rules/settings once we win the campaign to actually get one!)

Saturday, February 29th, 8pm EST -> Log into the Official "Zek" server. (Free to play)
    We will be streaming, taking screenshots, and having fun in discord together.

The goal is simple, drive the population of Zek from "Low" to "High" for an hour or two, and let these devs know what we want.
    Skuz, Brawl and code-zero like this.
  2. Beep Elder

Keep that population "High" for 5-6 months and maybe they'll consider it!
  3. code-zero Augur

That's a good start :)
  4. Fraggly Augur

Make your free accounts now so they can all log in and inflate the numbers which will never exist on a truebox server!!
  5. Maneuvre Augur

6. sumnayin Augur

I think seasonal event PVP servers would be funish, but I never enjoyed the PVP servers even back in 1999...it was just getting to level 4ish with redcons instantly killing you in newb zones while you try and get out of adolescence...real fun. I did enjoy that Discord server up to about 11-12 but but when that came out I didn't have any friends playing anymore so I would have died soon.
  7. NinjutsuMMO Augur

YES!

I’ll be there
  8. Runes Augur

Good job on taking the initiative, I hope the event is really successful.
    Dulu likes this.
  9. Dulu Augur

10. Stewgottz Augur

Leap year PvP. Make it a thing!

Also can you revert all the things that people grief each other with? I'm rolling enchanter because no one can dispel charm pets. Lol
  11. Dulu Augur

12. Nolrog Augur

Is that a picture of the 3 people who would actually play on the server?
  13. Brawl Elder

Fitting that you would only see 3 people in that picture
  14. Risiko Augur

If people want it, then let them have it.

Ten Commandments of a PvP TLP server:
    1. No GM intervention
    2. No Petitions ever answered (send them straight to the trash can)
    3. No bans ever
    4. No suspensions ever
    5. No truebox rule (because it is EASILY defeated and would give the cheaters the advantage)
    6. Cheaters are going to cheat, so don't give them the advantage. Openly allow cheating for all, so the playing field is fair
    7. Create a PVP TLP forum
    8. No PvP TLP threads anywhere except in the designated forum from rule #7
    9. Immediately lock all threads about PvP TLP in any other forum other than the one designated in rule #7
    10. No bans nor suspensions on the forums for anything said in the PvP TLP forum. Instead just delete offending posts. Keep it fair. We know the employees have friends. No selective enforcing of forum rules to benefit your friends.
    Elemenopi likes this.
  15. PVPme Augur

Yeah, no thx. Truebox is a must imo.
    Dulu likes this.
  16. Risiko Augur

Truebox is nothing more than a rule that will let the cheaters beat you easier by keeping the non-cheaters at a disadvantage, but I am sure you know that, and is why you want truebox.
  17. PVPme Augur

People will always cheat in games so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at bud. I personally just enjoy Truebox because rules not to mention it also counters one really popular cheat software.
  18. Risiko Augur

I've been struck for 5 points of damage by the "bud" attack. Ouch.! My ego. What will I do?! lol

I counter with the whatever reply! Take that you forum person.
  19. PVPme Augur

Maybe you'll make a post about quitting again lol. :)
  20. Risiko Augur

In the immortal words of Captain Jack Sparrow, "Ah but you have heard of me." Who are you again?
    Robomax and code-zero like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.