EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I believe it's just a rumor someone started (not me). The only way to provide a mount, as Cragzop mentioned above, is through some redeemable code that came physically with your shirt.
  2. Derd Augur

Yes, thats what they are claiming , that inside the packaging was a cardboard card with a code for the mount.
  3. Aambrosia New Member

Yes, it's true. I got a claim card for a 'Royal Antonican Sokokar Mount' with my T-Shirt. I thought everyone got one!! ALSO, I got a small shirt. Fits great!! PLEASE don't take out the smaller sizes as was 'suggested' by Tanise . I am a small female, and my two favorites hobbies are going to the gym and playing EQ!

P.S. I agree with Risiko. I would love more Real-Life EQ stuff to own. Hoodies, T-shirts, Figurines, Books, it's all Golden. I WANT TO GIVE THE EQ MERCHANDISE GODS MY MONEY!!!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Benito like this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It looks like Lucy has spell data on the mount: https://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=49370&source=Live

If you have claimed it, could you kindly post a screenshot here?

I am thinking some people are missing the mount because an employee at the fulfillment center has forgotten to put in the claim cards?

Edit: I would gladly buy 1 or 2 shirts if they can make sure the redeemable code is included. It seems unfair that some buyers are not receiving the code.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It is true.:eek:
    OldCa61 and Benito like this.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thank you!
    OldCa61 likes this.
  7. Thunderkiks Augur

Bought 2 shirts, no code in either of them :(
    Scornfire likes this.
  8. Conq Augur

Gah, no code with my shirt!
    Scornfire likes this.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

That is really sad, if you think about it.
  10. Derka Power Ranger

The ratio of of M, L and XL produced were probably 10 times what they ran in 2X and 3X so if out of 2000 shirts they might have only had 75 2X and 20 3X. Maybe an anonymous poll would have helped. I did just learn that the US has the leading sales worldwide for 2X+ shirts though!
  11. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Lols aside, non US residents have no way to attain this mount by regular means?

So... anyone want to sell me their code?
  12. dreamweaver Community Manager

This is definitely not something I am aware of, if it was something we had done I would have announced it with the original announcement.
  13. PVPme Augur

So it is safe to screenshot ourselves using third party hacks?
  14. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Will a redeemable code card be included in all future orders (and past orders without a card can contact you)? Or we can chalk it up to a miscommunication on the part of fulfillment?

Thank you!
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

I am going to have to look into it, I would say for now if you've purchased a shirt on Amazon handle everything through the systems there.
    Benito likes this.
  16. dreamweaver Community Manager

I don't see a screenshot in any of those posts, only a broken image link. If there is a screenshot and there was a third party hack being used in it that is against the rules.
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Page 3... RandyLahey's post. And it's quoted multiple times. With the nice "LDR" on the end of his name.
  18. Bigstomp Augur

I received some sort of code with my shirt. I think it said on the card it was a royal antonican weapon ornament.
    I have not claimed it yet as I rarely use weapon ornaments.
    Benito likes this.
  19. Bahdah Augur

We'd be more than happy to show you the screenshot, that im sure many of us saved.
  20. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Interesting to hear a weapon ornament is also being gifted. I am very curious as to what it looks like!