EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Snowfox New Member

How about ordering more 2-6x sizes next time, please, especially considering those are the only sizes that sold out in less than 2 days? Or do a survey of customer sizes prior to ordering a test run. Just a thought. I like the shirts, but alas, my size sold out too fast. :(
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Risiko Augur

I was wondering about that because I know all the Fan Faires I attended had shirts up to at least 4X.

As a side note, I still wear all of my fan faire shirts to this day, and I get comments from people all time telling me how they used to play EverQuest and loved it. Most of them are shocked when I tell them it still exists.

If you're taking notes on what us EverQuest fans with disposable income like to buy from yall, I would like to point out that my four favorite items to buy at Fan Faire was:
    • EverQuest hoodie
    • EverQuest t-shirts (one each year from the conference)
    • EverQuest leather bound journal (Only ever saw it once. Would have bought more!)
    • EverQuest Atlas book
    Honorable mention goes out to these items I was gifted or saw at fan faire:
    • Nagafen hat (a dev saw me waiting in line and plopped it on my head)
    • EverQuest playing cards (can't remember how I got this)
    • Fippy Darkpaw doll (I actually never got one, but I so wanted one)
    • EverQuest Next poster (I still have it rolled up to be framed at some point)
    • EverQuest class lighters (I always wanted one, but never did buy one... sad face)
    I've said it before, and I will say it again. For a lot of us, EverQuest is the biggest hobby in our lives, and we would willingly spend a lot of our disposable income every year on PHYSICAL items based around our love of the hobby.

The key here word here is physical. I couldn't care less about buying digital items in collector editions of the expansions every year.

I like to buy actual physical items that I can wear or display at home and/or work.

TAKE MY MONEY... PLEASE.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Cheopis like this.
  3. Sipsac! New Member

I understand this was U.S only, but it sucks for us Canadians ! Awesome shirts
  4. Scorrpio Augur

5. Inarra New Member

Sign up for a shipmate address with Australia post, it delivers to their warehouse in the USA then is forwarded to your Aussie address
  6. Tanise Elder

XL is the largest you have? You guys are clueless. This is America, we like to utilize the entire size spectrum. And you can ditch the xs and small they were a waste of money and material. The core sizes are L, XL, 3X and 4X. And as I've met a ton of people that play eq, you want to lean more to the 3x and 4x.

Next time you're going to try this, hire someone that is a retailer.

(And yes I know what I'm talking about, T-shirts are about 1/4 of my business.)
  7. Derd Augur

Obviously you know that they did offer 2 x 1x but those sold out, since you know everything.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So this is why there are never any 2X which is what I and many of my friends wear. I mean online, in store doesn't matter where the 2x are always gone first. The 2x fit women who also like to use them as sleepshirts and are not tents on them like the 3x and 4x. They also fit most men comfortably.

We order about 3000 shirts a couple times during the year where I work and the XL are gone first even though we order the most of those, then the 2X. Next taken are the 3x. The ones left that we donate cause no one will take them are the sx, small and 4x.
  9. Trong New Member

10. dreamweaver Community Manager

Since it was a limited run, we have sold out of the other higher sizes.
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Someone mentioned in chat that he thinks he received a in-game mount for purchasing a T-Shirt? Is this true?
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

The only way he could have received an in-game mount would be if with the t-shirt, there was a code to put into the DPG website. Because the Amazon interface has no idea who you are in game (as in your account). And then he would have had to enter it. I think he would remember if he did that.

Not to mention *zero* other mentions of this from anyone else.

Time to straighten out the tin foil hat again.
  13. Conq Augur

Got my T-shirt, didn't come with a mount. And I checked the packaging twice.
    Conq
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There are 3 rumored and a pic of one on another site
  15. Zanarnar Augur

I mounted mine, if that counts.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  16. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Rumor dispelled. It would have been interesting if it were true.
  17. Derd Augur

Adding a bonus special item would make results of a test run very skewed. How would you know if it was people wanting the T-shirt or a chance at the bonus item. For the next run it would be interesting if they did announce a limited possibility of a coupon of some sort for an in game item. But I for one didn't Need one, I love my New shirt.
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Sounds more like Sour grapes.. I got my 2X and love it.
  19. Derd Augur

Ok now this is going around the eq facebook group, could we get a yay or nay from Dreamweaver? I don't mind if it was a random drop in or leftover item but some clarity would be appreciated. P.s. i still love my shirt mount or not ;)
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

I would like to know if the test went well. If so, will it move from test to live?