Fixed Internally Velketor mission

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Drakang, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Drakang Augur

Picking up the bushes and clicking them to help with the adds makes a lot of people go LD. Its not everybody but have seen 5 different people go LD trying to use them.
    Moege, Duder, Zataos and 6 others like this.
  2. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

Bushes?? You're picking up vomit!
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Just tried running this mission. Guildmate picked it up...instantly LD. Was the only member of the group to do it.
  4. Glynrol New Member

I submitted this as well, no response to date.
  5. cygnet Journeyman

Same thing happened to me and one other person on a different run of the mission. During the 2nd boss of this mission while picking up the ground spawn to use to create the target, the game crashed. It was only the person that had the ground spawn that crashed.
  6. Drakang Augur

Not fixed. Still crashes some people.
  7. svann Augur

Is there any idea of why it crashes some and not others? Ive clicked alot and never crashed. Could it be the mod people are using? I have pieces but not a set.
    minimind likes this.
  8. Glynrol New Member

It happened to me again today. I use the default UI, nothing unique. It literally crashes right to desktop. I pick up the green turf/moss and when I attempt to click is when it crashes. It has happened to several other guild members as well. Could someone please check into this? Thanks.
  9. Fian Augur

Saw this happen today. I picked up first, no problem, someone else picked up second and went LD. From there on out, I was the only one to pick up.

For those going LD, were they a different person to pick up than the first one?
  10. Dhurgan Augur

I have also clicked them in the raid a lot as well and have never crashed. Not using default UI either.
  11. Nniki Augur

I crashed for the first time using one of these, but I think the scenario I experienced is different than the one others have mentioned above and perhaps a more generic issue.

This was during the raid event. I crashed after I clicked to place the free-target location right as the final boss died (i.e. I had already clicked the item once successfully for the target indicator and this was the click for placement). I had used multiple of these in the same event without issue leading up to this.

I think what happened was the cleanup script took away my clicky right before I clicked for placement. As soon as I clicked, I crashed straight to desktop.
    Mithra and niente like this.
  12. Marton Augur

Crashed again today. (Group mission).
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

You guys are actually using the mission script to run through the mission and not just taking 3 minutes to burn it down?
    Weird.
  14. niente Developer

This should be fixed with today's patch, let us know if not.
    Scornfire likes this.
  15. Marton Augur

Not burning it down. We'll try again today.