ToV Potential Earring of Rallos Zek (#1)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Raden_AK, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Raden_AK New Member

i run a group of five toons that just completed the quest of earring #1 to begin the evolving. After all five turnins, they all completed the quest and received the earring back with 0% listed. Aftewards, all five in one group started the kills and one of the five isnt receiving any evolving updates while the others are getting them equally.

They have all completed all the explorer, merc and partisan for ToV and the quest shows complete on all five's ACH.

Since DB replied to a petition by saying they won't do any CS support on new expansion or quests in ToV for this, does anyone have any ideas?

also, i did remove augs, switched ear slots and camped / returned to test and still no update on kills.
  2. xoron New Member

ToV seems to have alot of bug issues with updates and kill credits.. all i have found to help with that issue is logging the toon to desktop and relogging into game should fix it.
  3. Runzen Elder

Had this very issue with one of my toons as well, camping all the way out an coming back worked.
  4. svann Augur

I thought the first achievement required was explorer.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The achievements don't stop evolution. The achievements only stop you from getting the next quest (until completed).

I have no comment on the sometimes not gaining EXP as that looks like an intermittent code issue. We would need more reproduction steps :/
  6. Raden_AK New Member

My apologies, but I don't understand your post. I mentioned initially that all five completed explorer, merc and partisan quests. I appreciate the feedback, but is there another componet to explorer that applies and could affect this problem?
  7. svann Augur

My bad. Misread and only saw merc/partisan.
  8. Raden_AK New Member

An update: the earring began evolving when the other four earrings hit 5%, this was after 2 days and repeated logging / camping to desktop. The evolution has continued without any problems.

I appreciate feedback!