Enchanter aura wonkiness

Discussion in 'Casters' started by birdsong_pawn, Feb 12, 2020.

1. birdsong_pawn Augur

I'm pretty new to this enchanter thing. Not sure if I'm looking at bugs or I just don't understand what's going on here.

Tonight I needed to click off my auras as I think they were interfering with a quest hail. I tried to click off Twincast and Mana Reiteration auras.

Two separate problems here:

First, whenever I clicked off Twincast aura, it kept reappearing in the song window. I tried using /blockspell for both the aura and its effect, but it just keeps reappearing when I unblock it.

Secondly, after I clicked off Mana Reiteration aura, I could not recast it. I keep getting the message "You do not have sufficient focus..." as if the aura was still running. Again, I tried using /blockspell (block, then unblock) for both the aura and its effect, but I still cannot recast the aura.

Any tips?
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Shift A for the aura window. Then you can remove them. You're not actually removing them from the song window.
  3. birdsong_pawn Augur

Oh, oops. Thank you. Told you I was new at this enchanter thing. :p
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

You're welcome :)
  5. GoneFission Augur

I had to ask the same question in the enchanter channel. People in this game can be very helpful.
  6. Gialana Augur

And in the aura window, right click on the aura you want remove and select remove aura. I'm sure you figured this out; I just wanted to state it for anyone who might visit this thread in the future.