Unofficial February 11, 2020 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Prathun Developer

I see where that could create some confusion.
    All expansions have been load balanced, in that most of the zones of each expansion now have load balancing enabled.
    Not all zones within a given expansion have load balancing enabled.
    Plane of Justice, for example, does not, because switching over in the middle of your (or someone else's) trials would be bad.
    Fanra likes this.
  2. smash Augur

You cannot switch over into someone else trial, because you will get to zi when doing a pick.
  3. Axeknight New Member

If you get kicked out from an active pick you land in the same spot in the zone not the safe place. So yeah it would be bad in that instance.
    enclee and Prathun like this.
  4. smash Augur

Question is, why is it not consistent with leaving a pick ? This need to be fixed as well.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Zamiam Augur

has anyone else who are pet classes noticed pet graphics no longer show them holding weapons when they are in Illusion.. Ima bst and I have the petamorph wand sporali .. I used to be able to see my pets holding their weapons it was a reminder to me that my pet had armor and weapons but now I cant see them .. why has this changed ? has it changed for anyone else ?

I understand my tiger doesnt show weapons when he is out of illusion but that is one of the reasons I have the Sporali illusion ..
  6. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

The difference is when you /pick, YOU are choosing to switch zones. Therefore you should start at the evac point. When your pick zone collapses, you are NOT choosing this action and therefore should not be penalized in movement (ie you enter the original zone "where you were last").

It is very easy to imagine a scenario where someone/some group could grief another player/group who is in a /pick by leaving the base zone long enough to have the /pick start the shut down process (there's a bare minimum required in the base zone to keep picks alive). We really don't need another way players can grieve each other in game.

The current behavior is fine and well thought out. This does not need to be changed.
  7. Axeknight New Member

well said Cragzop!
  8. Zamiam Augur

Update : ok my weapon graphics are back not sure what happend but its all fine and dandy now