Test Server?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by TheDude727, Feb 13, 2020.

1. TheDude727 New Member

Anyone know how to log onto the test server these days? The only directions I find tell me to look for the Sony folder and use testeverquest.exe. I searched the Daybreak Games folder and can't find a testeverquest.exe. Is it called something different now or is there a different way to lot on? Thank you!
  2. Basak Augur

Launchpad.exe
    Lower left hand corner of the launcher gear icon.
    Click gear icon and browse to Select Game Version.
    Select Test from drop down.

or

Launchpad.exe
    Upper left hand corner of the launcher it shows current version.
    Click current version to be taken to same screen as previous suggestion.
  3. TheDude727 New Member

Hmm. I don't see a gear icon and when I click on the EQ shortcut on my desktop the screen comes up where I input my Daybreak Username and Daybreak password. On that screen it does say Version in the upper left hand corner but there isn't anything after Version it's just blank and there's nothing there to click on.
  4. TheDude727 New Member

Oops. Never mind. I just found it. You have to log in with the username and password and then once that loads the gears show up. Thank you!!
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Gialana Augur

Right click on your EQ shortcut on your desktop. Then select "Properties" from menu. Make sure the "Target:" line ends with LaunchPad.exe

I suppose my experience could be different from here because I save my username and password so that I don't have to enter them every time start the game. But here is what I noticed:

If my account is already logged into the game on the computer so that the green Play button instead is a gray button saying Playing, then the gears do not show up. However, in the upper left is still "Version: Live" where the text "Live" is a whiter color and is clickable.