Fixed Internally Dervishes still bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Teppidar, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Teppidar New Member

After 3-4hrs trying various camps, I still haven't seen 1 dervish spawn. I asked in /ooc and sent tells to other groups. It appears that no one else has seen them spawn either.

Can this get looked into please?

Thank you!
    Earthy and Velisaris_MS like this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

3. svann Augur

I saw one this morning. North west of Horasug.
  4. Nudia Augur

Was this in a pick? Haven't seen one outside of a pick since the patch...
  5. Nudia Augur

Update: they spawn, but only from the frigid cadaver spawns. There are 4, near Horasug.
    Axxius likes this.
  6. Teppidar New Member

confirmed. I got mine in 30-40 minutes after finding the frigid cadavers. NW of waterfall (top of zone)
  7. Myca775 Journeyman

Incorrect, unless it was changed with the most recent patch I got that task done from killing a static spawn of a Tizmak, multiple Tizmaks and Dervs spawned and only got 1 or 2 Cadavers, had 2 dervs pop back to back and right after a Tizmak and got it done in about 30min, eqresource is wrong its not only from cadavers but again if they changed it on last patch ...then that sucks

-1054, +1502 is the static spawn I used
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It got broken horribly in the last patch
  9. Prathun Developer

An update is required before an internal change is propagated out to Live servers.
    The scheduled update cadence is once a month, generally on the 3rd Wednesday, though this can shift due to a variety of reasons.
    You can see our best estimate for the upcoming update(s) in the in-game calendar.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Calendar says next Wednesday (12th). Looking forward to seeing this weeks test patch. :)
    Prathun likes this.
  11. Nudia Augur

It was changed with the patch. I stand by what I stated and am 100% certain it is correct.

Prior to patch, yes, it was spawned from basically anything along that hillside for the length of the zone.
    SubEffect, Axxius and Thunderkiks like this.
  12. SubEffect An Original Lord of Fizzle and Whiff

Seconded/confirmed in the other thread.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

So people are pushed to do the progression to get decent exp since grinding levels is now hell. But hey
    Lets have a broken NPC spawn that prevents you completing Mercenary and Savior for Great Divide. A nice chunk of exp that people cannot get.

I still am not able to get the windchill sprites to spawn.
  14. Khrizen New Member

Try looking in the coldain caves in the southeast part of zone, when server came up had a couple on track and found them in there finally. Guessing to spawn more have to kill the regular coldain off in those tunnels.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thanks will try that.
  16. MyNameGoesHere New Member

Nope. It's still bugged. Been trying different areas all morning, and clearing the areas with nothing popping at all. It's still broke.
  17. Jondalar Augur

I got this done on my alts while bugged. Just takes longer. Killed the zombies until sprites spawned.
  18. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Its not that bad. Get 1-3 sprites per spawn cycle in the NW by Thurg. Only took me 4 spawns to get all 9 the other day for alts.
  19. Moege Augur

Bug is worse now. What sprite would be willing to hang out with undead dwarfs ? apparently quite a few are willing. Had 3 near the named spawn in the dwarf caves.
  20. Earthy New Member

One is spawning in the caves; particularly in the north eastern room. We kill it 3-4 times per hour.