Servers up early

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Saelemdar, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Saelemdar Journeyman

2 am PT, couldn't sleep, figured I'd check. Sure enough, servers are up and running
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lovely surprise. :)
  3. Zamiam Augur

aye, TY Devs and my main account is fine .. you guys rock .. !! nice job
    PCSS likes this.
  4. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Yup, nice job. Now something interesting I found out. I went to TOFS to check it out. The third room, the suits see through undead invis now. You have to use the regular invis to get by them now. The fourth room. Before only the goo's saw through ITU. Now the Shadows and suits do too. Regular invis works on all of them If you're going through there molo, like I just did, it takes a little time now, you have to fight your way to the fifth floor. Not necessarily a bad thing. Just a little harder.

Charms work now. :)
  5. Tanise Elder

Thank you devs.

That's the way they should do patches. Over estimate the time needed. And Tuesday is a great day for patches!
    Gio-Cefalu likes this.
  6. Ashian Augur

I believe shadows and regular armors are not undead mobs and therefore are supposed to see through ITU and not regular invis.
    Herf and Thunderkiks like this.
  7. Cloud the Third Augur

If servers are up that early clearly we are completely and udderly screwed.
  8. Transporter Lorekeeper

Yepp always say 24 hours because mental midgets have no idea what the word ESTIMATED and EXACTLY mean. *sarcasm*
    PCSS likes this.
  9. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I scheduled myself for overtime yesterday and today in expectation of the servers being down. Now i can't play! I sure hope DPG is going to give me 1 extra day of game time, and 17 free xp pots so i can catch up!

Unacceptable.
    Snack and Nennius like this.
  10. Risiko Augur

Must have been some powerful pizza
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Is it safe to log in? lol
  12. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Somebody learned "Always Scotty Factor because of the Tardis Effect?"

My work here is done.
    Zamiam likes this.
  13. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I realize that, I wasn't complaining. Just making people aware of the situation.
    Quatr likes this.