Pet Peeves What's yours?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dyna, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Greymantle Augur

DON specific forages. Sooo many needed for smithing/tailoring and the only place to get them is in an instance from ten years ago. Which needs 3 grouped to even get into.
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  2. Funky Augur

when 12 new topics are opened asking the EXACT SAME THING
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Caster DPS mercenaries.

When I root CC something, the Main assists target dies for 2 seconds, the caster Merc ALWAYS will Nuke the rooted mob and make it summon making the CC not only invalid but now root is a detriment since I can’t position the mob.

I really wish Caster DPS mercenaries had the logic to ignore mobs with root effects on unless the main assist targets the mob.
    Kurage_of_Luclin, Vumad and Skuz like this.
  4. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Erudite and Erudin
    Allayna, Dyna, svann and 2 others like this.
  5. Smak Augur

nothing is worthless, you did it, be proud of it.
    Dyna likes this.
  6. Celephane Augur

erudite is even a real word and you can listen to it online...good job
    svann likes this.
  7. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Glowing Black Stone
    LORE ITEM PLACEABLE QUEST ITEM
    Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
    This item is placeable in yards, guild yards, houses and guild halls.
    INT: +9
    SV MAGIC: +10
    WT: 0.4 Size: TINY
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL
    Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)

vs.
    Glowing Black Stone Ornamentation
    AUGMENTATION ATTUNABLE
    Augmentation type: 20
    WT: 0.8 Size: TINY

Restrictions -
    Hand to Hand Only
    Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL
    Item Information:
    Placing this augment into a two-handed piercing weapon will change the look of the weapon into that of the augment.

#1 The GBS was not a hand to hand limited item. Casters were usually the ones who wore one of course. Except for around town, when a person wanted to flex, they would pull one out for fashion.
    #2 Even the item description is wrong. Two hand piercing?

TLDR: Glowing Black Stone ornamentation should have the restrictions - hand to hand only removed.
  8. Bamboompow Augur

If looked at on a "per level increase" basis, it works. On a "per expac" basis, it might be subject to debate.
    Dyna likes this.
  9. Raccoo Augur

The three carpet mounts I have all have levitation effects now. (They didn't a few months ago)

16879 is shaman synergy which isn't a shrink spell.
  10. Cadira Augur

You appear to be correct. Admittedly i just copied and pasted a post from beastlords den that I always used to use for this problem. When synergies were invented they must have changed the ids around because it def used to work
  11. svann Augur

People that play in 1st person view.
    Vumad, Allayna and Cadira like this.
  12. svann Augur

Tanks that tag stuff im splitting, get both then cant tank both.
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Celephane like this.
  13. DillyBar Augur

When I walk up to a microwave at work and some butt dart left 2 seconds on it. What good is that going to do for the next person?!
    Vumad and Conq like this.
  14. Cuuthbert Augur

People who cannot max shrink on raids and I have to bounce of them. Then they use the excuse of targeting, line of sight etc.... I guess Gnomes should never be able to raid then.
  15. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

After some court ordered therapy, now, I just take a deep breath and think...oh look, someone has gifted me time! Although, I am certain, this is just like "The Serenity Now" Seinfeld episode and will not prevent the next incident.
  16. mailithin New Member

Not much to gripe about to be honest

BUT: adding mercs allows the casual to regular non-raider to attack content, but mercs unable to scale up to content that is 2 expansions old is not asking much. RoS hero missions (for example) requiring high dps is fine, allow merc dps to scale to 2 expansions ago (and before people say "group" we all know the challenges off non peak time grouping on sparsely populated servers with bot crews everywhere)
  17. Smak Augur

no vah shir in the microwaves, yes tigers can swim... not even for 2 seconds
  18. Bobokin Augur

Tradeskills for the Rogue Epic?

Who thought that was a good idea?
    Dre. and Vumad like this.
  19. gambitak New Member

'Erudite' is an actual word that means 'to know' or 'to have knowledge of (through book study)':

No magic here (pun intended, given that Erudites have larger "medulla oblongatas", to quote Van Wilder).

My pet in-game peeve, and love: Defiant armor; all that hard work I put in for so many years becomes worthless, or damn near to it.
  20. Izzard of Bertox Augur

Guilty of this, I swear I don't mean to. :(

Irritating: Grey con MOBs that can summon and stun me.

Wish we had a cure curse clicky.
    Wish we had a nimbus keyring.
    Wish all illusions could ride the carpet mount. I wanna sing "A whole new world" as a T-Rex.
    Zamiam, RPoo and Celephane like this.