Vox "standard ruleset" server

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Shanarias, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Shanarias Augur

I was unable to find anything in here with search, so I am posting this. Vox seems to be a great server! Everyone playing is All Access, like TLP servers, but it is really populated so far, and has a very healthy low level population of players. Why is it this popular? Shouldn't DB/DP take a look at what they are doing right on Vox?
  2. Riou EQResource

Vox is the newbie labeled server, also wouldn't consider its overall active population healthy :p
  3. Derka Power Ranger

Vox is just the "newest" live server to be released and that was in 2012. While it is nothing like it was back then, it still maintains an active amount of players but would be considered "low" population overall. It doesn't have the top end population that other older servers have since those players have been there for up to 20 years and have multiple active end game raiding guilds. A lot of us have been playing on Vox since at or around the start and have zero issues completing group content for every new expansion. Welcome to Vox and I hope you enjoy your stay. Send me a tell if you ever catch me on and need assistance!

The green writing also seems to attract new players. Oooh pretty colors. *click*
  4. Shanarias Augur

I tried it out of curiosity, and like it. I may hang out for a while. :)