How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Oh that was a mistake, now you are going to get a new post every day saying is today the day since you actually gave a timeline for the answer. I will pray for your sanity every night until Feb 29th [ROFL hey its leap year, thats the perfect day to announce it !!]
  2. Thewiz Augur

Today? Yes?
    Fraggly likes this.
  3. Angered Augur

All i want is a 10x faster exp then selos and FV rules! I can con my crew into coming back for this! I would honestly like to see Leveling / AAing auto granted but ill take raid exp = group exp. IE 72 people = 6 and everyone mass kills! Honestly wtf are you going to do about the CHARM PET / AOE!??? THAT IS THE MOST ANTI-FUN BS! ALSO MY CREW (3 of us) IS SHm/WAR RNG/CLR BRD/MNK! Start the server in GOD(MELEE QUEST=OOW)? I Honestly could do classic-pop with FV Rules but the leveling process is the worst! We really need to talk about it! and talk about in big angry special color letters!
  4. Moege Augur

No
  5. Angered Augur

YES! Raiding and farming gear is what EQ is about. I could care less about logging in and grind exp! AOE / Charm then Melee quest after OOW NO THANKS! I want to log in farm gear / raid log out! I did phinny for two years and tried other TLPs i dont have the time to waste on useless tasks such as lvling / aaing! I want to raid with the people ive met over the years not waste away in LGUK
  6. Risiko Augur

I'm hoping the news is that "there wont be a new TLP server this year", so you don't kill the Mangler server.
    Tymeless likes this.
  7. Risiko Augur

I wonder if anybody has Ice T on speed dial lol
    Tymeless likes this.
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

Some sort of news can still be "No"
    Gherig, Skuz and Risiko like this.
  9. Risiko Augur

Instead of a new TLP server, how about opening transfers between TLP servers (one per account) for a month and offering a second TLP Mega Bag for sale to be claimed on one TLP server of your choice.

That way, you support the existing TLP community rather than continuing to divide it further.
  10. Machen New Member

Historically, you all haven't really ever said no to things before. The most we've ever seen is "We currently have no plan to..." sometimes followed a month later by an announcement that you are doing exactly what you said you had no plans to do a month previous.

I'd love to see some actual "no's" announced.

Here are some you could toss out:

Ever going to be a pvp tlp?
    Ever going to be a FV loot rules tlp?
    Ever going to be a tiered series of servers?
    Ever going to be a zero-boxing server?
    Ever going to be a server with no krono?

I won't put words in your mouth, but if the answers to these are actually no, you'd cut down on about 80% of the threads on this forum and make this a far more productive place.
    Mephits likes this.
  11. Thewiz Augur

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Zansobar Augur

They aren't going to say they "never" will do something. Besides what is productive about the TLP forums anyway if not to discuss TLPs that people want?
  13. Machen New Member

I know they won't, but they really should for some of those at least.
  14. Fraggly Augur

How about a standard TLP server with modern features and timed unlocks. This would do absolutely nothing to the Mangler Truebox crowd, right?
  15. Machen New Member

It might pull in guys like Aneuren that are only very reluctantly playing on truebox after waiting for years for a non-truebox and finally giving up hope. I bet there are more than a few of them on mangler.
  16. Duality Augur

I bet there will be an announcement tomorrow to get players excited for the new things coming, and forget about everything they lost in data migration!
  17. jeskola pheerie

Coirnav and Mangler/Selo were both announced officially the 2nd week of February...
  18. Brunlin Augur

True, except that wouldnt really be a goal though...."Sometime this month we will announce no."

I figured you guys will wait until after the 24 hour server maintenance...so maybe later this week....I guess we will wait and see
  19. Thewiz Augur

Today? Yes?
  20. Silver-Crow Augur

Uh Oh... the boards are about to go into overdrive with speculation.

I say....

Just say no... stay where you are, let the A$$hats and krono lords move to whatever the new server is. You on the other hand if you stay, can enjoy the peace of actually having a server with people there to play, not make money or, out to make your day hell.