Character missing after the scheduled maintenance

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kivanarri, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Kivanarri New Member

I did the patch and logged in and my main is missing and is a lifetime subscription. I opened a ticket with CS and please fix this.
    Lorai and Braikkarrii like this.
  2. Cretar New Member

Same. My 110 Warrior is missing from the selection screen after coming back from server crash. Please fix. I petitioned this issue.
    Braikkarrii likes this.
  3. Kivanarri New Member

Still no feedback and I have an open petition with last log file. Is there a chance you will fix this weekend? Quite a few still missing characters still, especially after the maintenance patch. I'm just curious how many who lost a character are lifetime subs?
  4. Braikkarrii Lorekeeper

Three characters are (still) missing after various attempts to troubleshoot. I have submitted a customer support ticket, but received no response yet.

This is with the added caveat that this problem is burning away at paid subscription time.
  5. Jalerian Elder

I am also missing a character as well, but as mentioned in other threads: I have been unsuccessful submitting a ticket. I have also tried to submit a ticket, but have been unsuccessful. I click on customer support in game and it launches a browser with a log in page. I type in my info and it brings up a page that says "You are almost there. You must verify your email address before contacting Daybreak Games Support." Below that are 4 buttons: Continue with steam, xbox, psn, switch. I have never used any of those on any of my accounts.

I have also tried creating a ticket out of game using Chrome on both PC and Mac and Safari on Mac...all with the same results.

What do I do?
  6. Kivanarri New Member

What browser are you using? I use Brave and it went through just waiting on response and currently in open status for 14 hours now. Try another browser if you have one, or download one temporarily.
  7. Kivanarri New Member

Is there going to be any response about our missing characters this weekend? I have things to do, however myself and others would like to know about any potential updates weekend or not.

Thanks
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore