Scheduled Maintenance

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kneeo, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Kneeo Journeyman

I'd like more than a 3-minute warning for "scheduled" maintenance in the future.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Bruzum Grobbfist likes this.
  2. Shamanagins New Member

No kidding- We were 10 mins from beating a ToV 1st time through...............
  3. WTF NOW New Member

Status: 2/7/2020 19:48 PST - The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance.

Scheduled Maintenance? There was No serverwide announcements System Shutting Down for scheduled maintenance in ....... minutes messages Spamming us,

This is a CRASH . . . CALL IT WHAT IT IS
    gaeren likes this.
  4. Midalis New Member

Scheduled maintenance my butt... what a joke this game has become
  5. Takes New Member

this is BS. 3 min warning you dumb ? I was at end of HA for my 4 accounts. If you scheduled this it was while we are playing. how we supposed to monitor forums while playing your game.
  6. gaeren New Member

[IMG]
    Nennius likes this.
  7. Daxos New Member

You have to be kidding me. "Scheduled maintenance" on a Friday evening with a 3 minute warning. This is piss poor customer treatment.I just came back 3 weeks ago after having left the game for 4 years. This kind of treatment of customers is making me regret having signed up for several months of membership.

If you have hardware or software issues at least admit it and state there is an emergency outage. This kind of crap you're pulling is not ok.
    SmellyFinger likes this.
  8. Avaryne Journeyman

They did state it though. At the beginning of was "investigating an issue" when the servers all locked it changed to "scheduled maintence" which is probably just an automatic banner. After that they posted about an unexpected emergency issue and that they were working on getting the servers up ASAP. Its irritating but we dont have to get all insulted over a banner that's probably just preprogrammed. ‍♀️
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

I could almost believe that this was the office of an accountant and they were busy cooking the books.
  10. Herf Augur

11. Herf Augur