Haven't played since Kunark opened and thinking about coming back. How bad will it be to catch up?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Travo, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Travo New Member

Currently have a 55 pally decked in the best gear from vanilla. All I have to do for epic is go to fear to turn in. How bad of a time will I have trying to catch up with getting to 60 and using planar gear and having no AAs? Will I be able to tank for groups in PoP zones reasonably? Will anyone even want me to?

I had some krono saved up. Is bazaar gear going to be sufficient for tanking these groups and trying to get some AA fast?
  2. Rekreant New Member

Which server lol.
  3. Travo New Member

Sorry, Mangler.
  4. Rekreant New Member

you can get on, pay for deep ae and be 60 in an evening. Big problem is that you are a pally lol. Do you have friends? a guild? thats gonna be a big factor for sure. Either way, I feel there is enough of a variety of players that you should be able to find something, but you may have issues with threat and staying alive compared to players who have 5-100 aa.
  5. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Don't forget to pick up Cease and Desist. It shouldn't take you super long to catch up!
  6. Machen New Member

Come back in a few years when Mangler is in Underfoot and people will fall over themselves to powerlevel you and gear you up!
  7. Xanadas Augur

Wait for the next TLP. If one isn't announced by end of Feb, then consider one of the existing ones.
  8. Mrjon3s Augur

Groups always need tanks. Buy some gear from the bazaar work on 60 then AAs and join a raid guild. Start raiding and gear up.
  9. Machen New Member

It will be brutal. You will die a thousand times, and ragelog at least a hundred times.
  10. MAggius New Member

well 55-60 isnt to bad, like someone said if you really want 1 evening AOE will be max 60, level cap goes up wednesday for PoP, so decide quick :)