See SoS Mobs / ITU / Invis

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Smokezz, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Floor 6/7 of ToFS sees Shroud of Stealth / Invis / ITU
    Sprites in GD sees Shroud of Stealth / Invis / ITU
    Queen Dracnia Shroud of Stealth / Invis / ITU
    Some spiders in Velks apparently can spawn seeing Shroud of Stealth / Invis / ITU (I haven't personally seen this)
    According to the post on beta by Ngreth, nothing should be seeing invis. The caveat was things were undead... so obviously we needed ITU. Things seeing through SoS is an obvious bug, perhaps caused by data from the old versions of the zone?
    Winnowyl, Vexana_Lanys and svann like this.
  2. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I encountered a see SOS spider in Velks today. I hadn't seen one until now, but it was standing right on top of a collection spawn point. I died 4 times getting those stupid shinies.
  3. smash Augur

Maybe give the name of the spider, will help devs, otherwise it makes harder to find out which one it is.
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

a_restless_crawler33 was the exact name of the critter. I used group mark on it so I could be sure to be able to tell which one it was. I mean, the pile of druid and rogue corpses was certainly a good indicator of "Here There Be Dragons", but it was nice to know precisely which one it was. That's the message that the mark line gave.
  5. smash Augur

And location?

Ground or top or where? I guess as much info helps them or it is like find the needle in a haystack.
  6. svann Augur

How do you get the 33 part? Ive never seen that.
  7. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

When I marked him, it gave the information. He was about halfway up the ramps, on Povar, base instance, not a /pick.