Fixed Internally Sympathetic Minion III proc on Dreadstone Summoner's Orb not working.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Briano, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Briano Journeyman

Recently got the Dreadstone Summoner's Orb on Phinigel and have yet to see it proc a minion. I even tried with my bard in group and using Fierce Eye for the proc mod and not 1 pet proc. I will hopefully be getting the eye of fear tomorrow to upgrade to the Possessed version and will also test out that version with Sympathetic Minion 5.
  2. Gnomore New Member

Would love to see this get fixed!
    Tutankamen likes this.
  3. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I noticed this as well. Combed over the spell data and cant see what broke it.
    Tutankamen likes this.
  4. Gnomore New Member

Bump - Got an Eye of Fear tonight on raid and the Possessed Dreadstone Summoner's Orb is broken too. The Sympathetic Minion 5 proc does not seem to be working.. Feels like this would be easy to reproduce, not sure about fixing though.
  5. Tutankamen Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/live-update-bugs-02-21-18.247343/page-13

I brought this up a long, long time ago in the bug forum and supposedly it was fixed. But I never validated that because I simply ended up not using the weapon anymore since it wouldn't work.

@Ngreth Thergn
  6. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

This is still broken for the raid version of this weapon. The group version appears to be fixed.
  7. Baldur Augur

You should open a new bug thread, this one is marked fixed.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

the raid version wasn't fixed with the last patch (I missed the mention of it) but it is fixed (internally) for this upcoming patch.
    Eaiana, Sumonerr_Tunare and Duder like this.
  9. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Thank you!
  10. gladiatoreq Elder

Bump, I don't see this in the patch notes @Ngreth.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Note:
    "- Elemental Minion V will now summon a swarm pet as intended."
    Briano likes this.
  12. Briano Journeyman

This is great news. Thank you for all your hard and diligent work!