EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 3, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

We're incredibly excited to announce a limited run of EverQuest Anniversary t-shirts!

There are 1000 so head quickly to the link!

Please note, as this is an experiment, shirts are only shipping inside the US this time! (That doesn't mean a friend can't grab you one if you'd like to get one and you are outside of the US)

Buy them here!
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

3. Nudia Augur

$30? :(
    Herf likes this.
  4. Cidran Augur

Sad to read that, but saw it coming. Hope we euros get a chance some day.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

We do too! Unfortunately this was how we were able to execute it this time, but we do know how many fans there are outside the US.
    eepok and Aenvar like this.
  6. Cidran Augur

Thank you so much for that reply, keeps my hopes up:) Also the t-shirt looks pretty neat!
  7. Zart New Member

Bugger, not shipping to Australia
  8. Indar New Member

I need a EQ shirt for every day of the week !
  9. Scorrpio Augur

I ordered one, but aren't those kinda a year late?
    Coagagin and Herf like this.
  10. dreamweaver Community Manager

There was some timey-wimey stuff going on and it took us a while to get them ready. Possibly why vintage is in the title ;)
    eepok likes this.
  11. xxGriff Augur

Can I have a ride in your TARDIS? :cool:
    Coagagin likes this.
  12. dreamweaver Community Manager

I had to give her back to the Doctor, I borrowed the TARDIS without asking.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

He stole it anyway.

And you for got its "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey"
  14. dreamweaver Community Manager

Nothing wibbly wobbly this time ;)
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

Just a general heads up! A few sizes have sold out and quite a few a running low! Don't miss out if you were planning on buying one.
  16. Dovhesi Elder

I'm assuming this is what is being implied with your particular statement about only shipping inside the US, but just for 100% clarity can you please confirm that the shirts are also U.S.-made and thus shipped from a US source (as in, NOT manufactured in or shipped from China)?

Maybe it's just my germ-o-phobic tendencies, but we can't be too safe with the coronavirus outbreak going on right now, and while there is no current evidence that it can be spread through packages and products shipped from China, according to the CDC there is also no evidence that it cannot.. "There is still a lot that is unknown about the newly emerged 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and how it spreads." -CDC

Thanks! :)
  17. dreamweaver Community Manager

I can check, I will say the shirts were manufactured a while ago and we are shipping them from inside the US.
    Kimbella likes this.
  18. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

While I appreciate the effort if you make another run you absolutely have to include 2X to 6X. I am sure there are people that work at Darkpaw that can't wear the current sizes.

Think of us extra cuddly folks too please =)
    Risiko and Snowfox like this.
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

This run did have up to 3x but those did sell out first.
  20. HoodenShuklak Augur

What's the chance we can spend krono in game to buy a shirt? I'm willing to overpay if so.