With PoP impending, a collective effort is being made... <Mangler>

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ProgressionFreak, Jan 29, 2020.

1. ProgressionFreak Augur

Each expansion has its bottlenecks. Enchanter epic, SK epic, Wizard epic, Stormfeather, Ring 8, etc. etc. In PoP, the major bottleneck will be Plane of Storms and getting keyed for Bastion of Thunder to swiftly progress through the planes.

For too long, our prayers to the Gods that govern Norrath have gone unanswered, so we're taking matters into our own hands and making a concerted effort to alleviate these pains.
    Our plan is to, starting on day 1 of Planes of Power, open as many /picks as we can, and keep them open for as long as we can, in order for each guild (and the rest of the server) the opportunity to collect key pieces and move on to Bastion of Thunder.

If your guild would like to join our efforts, please join the <P A L S> Discord and reach out to Mafakka. We look forward to enjoying Planes of Power with you all!
    https://discord.gg/f3EX8T8
    Xhartor likes this.
  2. JohnnyBgood Lorekeeper

They just need to make all the named in Plane of Storms spawn in the DZ with the raid bosses to fix this.
  3. ProgressionFreak Augur

Even so, that's only 3 more keys per dz.
  4. Dresden Journeyman

I'm going to ruin your lives like I ruined your lives in ME. Let's do this
  5. JohnnyBgood Lorekeeper

True but this allows smaller guilds to progress past this point much easier without resulting to the train cry baby fest that plane of storms will be.
  6. Novalok New Member

Great Idea! My and my 3 box toons will do everything they can to help with this effort.

Novalok Kolavon of Mangler
    <Phoenix Ascended>
  7. ProgressionFreak Augur

Weirdo with overt threats. Got it.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

It is odd that they havent made a couple quick changes to this part of the progression and I applaud your efforts, I'm sure someone will try to ruin it (actually PoP doesnt even launch for how many more days and someone is already promising to do that lol). I dont know how many smaller guilds will be racing progression but I remember on Coirnav once the 3 big guilds all beat each other up there the rest of the guilds had no issues getting this done at their own pace. Good luck to you guys, PoP flagging is an annoying mess haha
  9. That0neguy Augur

Just have 10 pick's spawned... duh.
  10. Dresden Journeyman

Wow, rude
  11. Tymeless Augur

I've already instructed my people anytime they have to afk to do it inside a pick of Storms to speed this stupid bottleneck up.
    tofu stir fry likes this.
  12. Grakt New Member

Even if this effort serves to help the top, poopsock, neckbeard guilds get their keys faster, all the better to get them moving along sooner and the rest of us can get in.
  13. Xhartor Augur

The more common the giants spawn, the sooner the ugliness ends.
  14. Mybag Journeyman

This has been brought up many times but for some reason they don't want to add them into the dz's….
  15. Mybag Journeyman

I recall that being the case on phinny but not coirnav. After the main 2 guilds racing were done with PoStorms it was still a battle because of the mass boxers locking them down to sell LR and has way more krono players
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You should talk to the leaders of Amtrak i here they hack servers and open picks.

Each giant drops 3 pieces and you only need 2 of the 3. So it would actually be 9 per DZ. You can easily do those minis with less then 9 people.
  17. ProgressionFreak Augur

Just. A. Few. More. Days...
  18. Lienberg New Member

Perhaps we can convince the botters to move from seb/chardok/sg to storms for that week?
  19. Tweakfour17 Augur

Modern problems require modern solutions
  20. yerm Augur

Amtrak was the Trayvon of EQ guilds, RIP.