The obvious xp problem

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran 99, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

DIdnt I say gear up in TBL? The vis gear in EW will be crappy to folks at level 110/111 so they may just need the tbl vis armor too.
  2. Tappin Augur

I do not care about slow experience, so long as you don't receive large doses on HAs/Quest/Task. For all those people complaining about people playing in old expansions...

If a player does not have access to any (or limited) zones and cannot reasonably complete the progression to gain access (cough trials) where are they supposed to go?

And there has not been a “transition” zone in an expansion in ages. What I mean is a zone with lower level mobs with current expansion’s template? You cannot expect people to give up all their CC/Pull abilities and grind out a trash mob in two minutes.

Content is content. Most players will preferably be in the new expansion, but with the lack any transition zones, there is no incentive.
  3. enclee Augur

What is wrong with you?
    Genoane and Daedly like this.
  4. bortage spammin lifetaps

I feel like reg xp needs to be severely buffed pretty much across the board, at this point grinding to the cap is basically a hazing ritual. Maybe buff xp from higher con mobs more than lower con mobs to encourage players to go outside their comfort zones more often resulting in better experienced fresh-115s because they actually bothered to fight high con mobs along the way
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I ment TBL,

My babies went from Conflagrant visables to ToV T1, forget TBL, TBL just isn't worth the time, unless you are doing progression to get the heroic AAs.

I'd also suggest staying in GMM until at least 99.999% in 110.
    Corwyhn Lionheart, Daedly and eqgamer like this.
  6. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

GMM was the perfect Transition Zone easier Mobs, good XP, and good Loot. What happened to that again? Oh yeah it was called "Too Good" and ended up nerfed...
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  7. ShadowMan Augur

There was GMM but someone complained it was to "transitional" compared to TBL.

8. Jondalar Augur

I wonder how much XP could have been obtained instead of posting constantly complaining about xp.
  9. Cloud the Third Augur

I think I finally found the problem to EXP from reading through all these post. We need to login and instantly go to max aa, exp, etc. This would solve so many problems but create the small problem I currently have of capped aa.
  10. Grampiz New Member

Be careful, when you use logic and facts to people who are simply arguing emotions it typically back fires. I had employee that would spend 30 minutes telling you how he was 10 minutes behind, once I pointed it out to him he just quit. People who are arguing emotions are living in an altered reality,they generally can not handle the truth.
  11. Cloud the Third Augur

As someone who has been to 14 different countries and lived in malawi africa for 4 months doing humanitarian aid work, noone in the US completely lives in reality compared to the rest of the world.
  12. menown Augur

Generalize a bit much there?
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

"noone"?? You have a narrow view of reality.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Not much at all actually but nice sound byte :) And if people are posting when they are not able to play then none at all :)
  15. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I know I've gained over 8k AA's since this thread was started and about another 30% into 115 from collection Achieves. There were plenty of days I could of gone out and XPed more but decided to do other things to break up the grind. Go out and play instead of constantly looking at your XP bar after every kill and trust me the XP will come!
    Jondalar, Yinla, Lubianx and 2 others like this.
  16. Cloud the Third Augur

The poor people in the US are still in like the top 1% of the world if you were to compare everyone, even a homeless person in the US is better off than the average person in some of the countries I have been in. Friend of mine in SF of the military was flying back from afghanistan onetime and some normal army guy was about having to be in a star bucks in the middle east and he said he had to fight to keep from punching the guy in the face because he had just come from live fire sitting on the top of roofs.

I have just been all over the world and seen alot of stuff the news likes to ignore.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

aa exp is fine :) Just keep playing and stop telling people what to do :) Of course now I have told you what to do so you could tell me to stop telling people what do to but then you told me what do do.... and....... on it goes :)
  18. Plumbus Lorekeeper

Can this thread get locked already? This is a non issue, and the thread is spiraling toward personal attacks.
  19. Tappin Augur

GMM is part of TBL, and therefore cannot be a transitional zone for ToV. It’s old content, not new.
  20. Cloud the Third Augur

GMM isn't really a TBL zone it is a zone that was removed from another expansion and than added back in later i believe. I didn't play during that expansion so can't say for sure but I would guess it is like plane of war (war stone was in the game when pop came out just was never usable due to the zone being removed) which was suppose to have tallon and vallon zek raids that unlocked tactics where rallos was at but was removed from the game due to being buggy.