Fixed Internally Totality of War.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nukester, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Nukester Journeyman

Seek an audience with Rallos Zek step is not letting me request the mission i need to continue my earring. I have no lockout timers for said mission. I recently assisted a guild member in completing this mission about 4 days ago. Below i have included my current task and the text from when i try to request the mission.

Current Task
    [IMG]

Response
    [IMG]
    kroag, svann, dinozo_povar and 3 others like this.
  2. Sancus Augur

Just to corroborate this, we did Audience yesterday with four people in group on the "Seek an audience with Rallos Zek" step. One of those four had previously helped someone with the mission (but had no lockout). That person got the same message that Nukester got and was unable to request the mission.

Seems like participating in the mission prior to the step (to help others) prevents you from requesting it when you get to the appropriate step.
    dinozo_povar, Nukester and Duder like this.
  3. Nniki Augur

Guessing that text should also be, "Rallos Zek does not need to bow..."
    Axxius and dinozo_povar like this.
  4. Duder Augur

5. Prathun Developer

Rewrote this line of text. Thanks!
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is a 6 hour request and completion lockout on this task. So. If you failed, you have to wait. As Prathun said we modified it to indicate Rallos Zek doesn't follow your schedule and you should come back later. (Different wording)

And if you helped someone, you can't help again for 6 hours.
  7. Duder Augur

He helped 4 days before. Has no lockout for the task. I was with him on my shaman when we helped the other person. Nukester and I were not that far along at that point. Last night I was up to the point of doing the task (Nukester was not around), fortunately I requested on my monk who had not previously participated in the task so had no issues. When he is around we will see if trying later works, but he had no task timer.
  8. Cloud the Third Augur

Did someone else in your group have a lockout from doing it within 6 hours? Just because you didn't doesn't mean someone else in your group didn't still have a lockout.
    Duder likes this.
  9. Duder Augur

We thought that could possibly be, however I had completed mine around 7pm cst the night before, and this was over 12 hours later. Regardless, he tried requesting it solo, tried with other people in group, tried relogging, tried zoning, tried a different pick. Tried so many dumb things I suggested just by who knows' chance.
  10. Piemastaj Augur

It appears if you do the task without the quest it gives you an invisible flag. Meaning you are unable to actually request the task when you get to your step.

Player in our group had no lockouts and it was not requested in the last 6 hours. He did complete the task previously.
    Kurage_of_Luclin, Nukester and Duder like this.
  11. Jondalar Augur

6 people in group. 1 had done the audience the previous day for his ear.
    Another 2 did the audience 12 hours previous. For my earring. 4 others in group were on this step. The 1 who participated 12 hours previously (which was a success) could not request the mission. noone had lockouts.
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Duder like this.
  12. Duder Augur

13. Nukester Journeyman

[IMG]
    Jondalar, kroag, Sancus and 2 others like this.
  14. Kontra Augur

I'm pretty disappointed at this, as I was preparing to do the mission again for myself soon...but I'm hoping I can help a guildie who hasn't participated in the mission previously grind his earring to 100% tonight and then he can request and I can "bum a ride" in for the updates/completion.
    Nukester, Sancus and Duder like this.
  15. Jondalar Augur

It's pretty terrible to be on this step and unable to request the mission.
    This discourages people from helping others do the mission.
  16. kroag New Member

Kurage_of_Luclin, Nukester and Duder like this.
  17. Kontra Augur

I'm positive this was unintended and more as a result of Ngreth rushing to get it in for us in time for the Jan patch. You win some you lose some :)
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  18. Orbital101 Augur

I can confirm that you can not request the instance if you have helped someone else successfully and that with or with out lockout you will no longer be able to request it for your self permanently. At is, everyone that participate MUST be at that step or /q before completing the instance... and I wouldn even dare to test that on live.

Now the question is, can someone else at that step that did not complete the instance request it with someone that did ?
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  19. Jondalar Augur

Yes. I had done the quest with someone else. I was the only one on task. 12 hours later i was in a group with that person (and 3 others on the same step). The one who had not been in the instance at all was able to request the task with both me and the person who helped me.
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Orbital101 like this.
  20. Kontra Augur

[IMG]

RIP Earring 7 Completion --- HURRY UP L6 PEOPLES
    Duder likes this.