Fixed Internally Find Fibblebrap 2: Lost Caverns not accessible on Selo

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by haxx777, Jan 24, 2020.

1. haxx777 New Member

Hi,
    The task Find Fibblebrap 2: Lost Caverns from Bellfast in Corathus Creep is not accessible at all on Selo server.

I have the required faction and have completed the first mission (Find Fibblebrap 1: The Mines), but second mission is not offered. The other missions (3, 4, 5) are all accessible as well (and completed, just to be safe)

I've checked with several others on the server, and confirmed with a GM that the mission is indeed not able to be obtained. Note that it does seem to work on the Test Server, so I'm not sure if this just affects Selo or all TLP/Live servers.

Please fix when able.. all my group is missing for the resist clicky mask.

Thanks!
  2. haxx777 New Member

Just confirmed- same char copied to Test is able to get the mission. Definitely only affecting TLP or Live.
  3. Prathun Developer

Verified. This bug is a side effect of some changes we made to level ranges on tasks many years ago.
    Thanks for pointing this out.
    As a side note, the more I look at how the Fibblebrap line works, under the hood, the more I want to set it all on fire and start over.
    Xanadas, Yinla and Thunderkiks like this.
  4. Prathun Developer

This is fixed internally.
  5. Xanadas Augur

I swear I ran this on Ragefire back when Ragefire was in-era for that expansion and had no problems with it. Strange.
  6. Xanadas Augur

Perhaps the fact nobody noticed this for several years is an indication that the bar for obtaining these missions is a little too high? The faction grind to get these is absolutely unbearable for almost everyone.
  7. klanderso Developer

This should be fixed as of the update last Tuesday.