Overwhelmed

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mokumara, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Mokumara Elder

Hey Norrathians,
    Wanted to start doing some leveling on my 98 Sk and 86 Bard again in my free time. I talked to the dude in PoK and he said for 95 the best place to go was Pillars of Alar. I ran my sk/brd duo over there and started killing stuff. I just feel very overwhelmed with all the spells and abilities. Not sure what to use to attack and what songs to twist on my bard. There seems to be so much dont know how to weed through the stuff I dont need. I know this might seem like a broad question so any insight on what might help make it a bit easier would be sweet. Thanks much

Tyraid Slughead
  2. Mokumara Elder

Double post.. whoops
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

If you played it X years ago, then play just like you did. And start reading your AA and spell descriptions for new things. Nothing should be "new" except as you level. So take it bit by bit.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

5. Mokumara Elder

Yinla Thanks so much for that guide . Ive slowly been reading it over while working. Lots of good info in there. Ill have to find some guide for an SK so I can learn the best way to utilize them now. I was playing back when swarming was good but I think they nerfed that into the ground.