Test Update 01/07/2020 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 6, 2020.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

In the Neighborhood Search window all guild neighborhoods show as being owned by "Unknown Guild"
  3. klanderso Developer

This'll be fixed for the update next week.
  4. maxwell Lorekeeper

The Mercenary Task in Great Divide "Lake-Effect Snow Devils" Before last patch the Dervishes would respawn upon killing Cadavers after 15 mins I would get 3 to 5 for task. After patch killed all cadavers and tizmark for 2 hours 1 day 0 dervishes, 3 hours another day 0 dervishes. It seems by updating the undead models it broke the respawn of the dervishes.
  5. Marton Augur

Several mobs were removed from Mahaha's camp. Please return them.
  6. Thomaz New Member

Had same issue last night helping friends. Killed cadavers and tizmaks for 3 hours( on e.marr) and never got even one 1 dervish to spawn. Is it bugged or were the PH changes?
  7. Kanez New Member

Hello all,

Been killing restless cadavers both static and roamers all over NW and NE GD in order to spawn sprites...no luck. If this was fixed then everyone I was in zone with had no clue.
  8. Reapsouls New Member

Same i been killing for 3days about 6hours each day in mines and near water fall no luck with spawns
  9. Zuchero Journeyman

last night 27 feb 2020
    for 5 hours in GD coldain caves killing them no luck on any snow dervishes. ill come back to this when its fixed...changing plans again cause of bugs