Fixed Internally Swap Zrelik and Horasug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Axxius, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Axxius Augur

I posted about this on Beta, got no dev response, and it went live like this. The two mission/raid givers in GD are backwards and need to be swapped.

Zrelik: located near Velk's, gives The Restless Assault mission/raid that takes place near Thurgadin.

Horasug: located near Thurgadin, gives Seeking the Sorcerer mission/raid that takes place in Velk's. He even 'shows' you a secret entrance to Velk's - right from Thurgadin? ;)
    Rila, Mudie, Pascoe the puppy and 8 others like this.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

No.

We asked in Beta. It was mentioned to Devs on Beta raids. They decided to leave it.

At this point, it would just cause more confusion for everyone if they changed it than if it just stayed as is. (Raiding guilds know who those folks in your guilds are...)

It's a fantasy game … sometimes common sense need not apply.
    Duder likes this.
  3. Prathun Developer

Cragzop is correct. We decided not to change it. I can bring it up again.
  4. Duder Augur

I agree with Cragzop, leave it how it is
  5. Axxius Augur

And then several years later, when TLP gets there, something so obviously backwards gets finally changed to make sense, and everybody starts crying, 'Why didn't you fix it when it was current?!' :rolleyes:
    Mudie, Rolaque and Yinla like this.
  6. svann Augur

Gorenaire's left wing twitches.
  7. Axxius Augur

And while at it, Horasug's title is currently '(Raid and Quest)' instead of the correct '(Raid and Mission)'.
    Mudie and Yinla like this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Please change this, it makes no sense with the way they are now.

I did bring this up in the vet lounge, a lot of people are still running to Thurg for GD mission and the tunnels for Velks mission.
  9. Rolaque Ancient

Confusion? Seriously? When most of the player base can't even find the compass on their screen? Or which direction is left or right on their map?
    Go west. No. The other west. Yes. That west.
    You're right. We don't want to add to the confusion. Is the banner planted yet? As for the NPC dialogue and story/history context, it's like you don't really expect anyone to actually read it. Do you? I would think there would be rejoicing in the hallways.. OMG !! Someone actually read the NPC quest dialogue. And they found a error. Let's fix it. But wait? Won't we just confuse the other players? Excuse me? How did logic get injected into this discussion? Ain't gonna happen. No, sir. Ain't gonna happen.
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  10. AppleSplatter Journeyman

Post is pointless. No reason to fix what isn't broken.
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

As it is now it breaks immersion. If we were to spawn in the tunnels and start the fight there instead of Thurg it would make more sense.

I'd like to know where the backdoor to Velks is near Thurg also.
  12. Ravenclaws New Member

Grrr they really need to be switched!

Everytime someone says Velks mission I run to the NPCs closed to the Velks zone!