Gorilla Smash

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Adruger, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Adruger New Member

Does this skill actually ever land on anything in ToV? I maxed the skill, but can't seem to ever stun anything. Is this just another waste of AA that DPG has failed us on?
  2. Szilent Augur

I've always preferred atk debuffing to the stun
  3. Riou EQResource

Max rank of it should be a 1s stun to 118, 1s is basically nothing and if you land it in between a mobs attack round you basically wont notice anything
  4. Adruger New Member

I know its only 1s, but if you look at logs its 100% resisted by everything.
  5. Adruger New Member

I personally just use asp most of the time.
  6. Eyezing Lorekeeper

I personally use it for the deaggro and dmg. The stun is kind of a bonus for me, except for mearatas. Uber stun banes

Ravens claw i don't really wanna have to switch on/off from for raids vs. group game, given the limited buff slots on boss.

Aaaaand, my guildies can confirm... Last thing I need is aggro from asp

gorilla smash it is
    Duder likes this.
  7. Funky Augur

aggro w h ore you are!
    Eyezing likes this.
  8. Waldagar Augur

Did anything improve after the Jan 15th patch where DPG adjusted the resist modifier:

- Beastlord - Improved the resist modifier for ranks 11-18 and 23-28 of Raven's Claw and Gorilla Smash.

-Z-
  9. smash Augur

Still worthless
  10. Waldagar Augur

Has anyone bugged this yet? I can't see any reason why this wouldn't be landing if they correctly adjusted the resist modifiers in the last patch. I don't have the AA max'ed. Does anyone have logs showing repeated resist messages?
    Thanks,
    -Z-