Fixed Internally Great divide Dervishes

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jimbob/Silvarfox, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

The dervishes in Great Divide seem to have disappeared completely. Been here a few hours killing all over the montain area where they use to spawn and nothing has spawned yet. Maybe they were accidentally removed on patch?
    enclee likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

3. Absor Developer

This seems to be true. Will look into what I did to break it (it was probably me).
    enclee, svann, Eaiana and 1 other person like this.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

I saw one on track yesterday...was the frist one I've seen since the patch.
  5. SubEffect An Original Lord of Fizzle and Whiff

A group I was in did the merc tasks this past Saturday and we simply had to move to a new location vs. the last time I had finished the dervish task. There used to be a decent spot far to the NW corner to find tizmaks and cadavers that would eventually pop as dervishes. This spot no longer has mobs with those names, but instead more marrows and the like. We simply moved to a spot closer to old Thurgadin and killed the "correct" cadavers and we started to see dervishes - enough to finish the task. They are just harder to find now (they were already a minor pain).
  6. Wyntyr Journeyman

What are the "Correct" cadavers? i've been doing this off and on for 3 days this week, probably 5 hours total and gotten 2, both of which were up when I logged in.
  7. SubEffect An Original Lord of Fizzle and Whiff

I couldn't remember when I posted that, and still can't but didn't want to ignore your question. I'll buzz into GD in a bit and skate by the area we killed the dervishes in and I'll report back with the mob name. There are 2 (maybe 3) types of cadaver mobs.
  8. SubEffect An Original Lord of Fizzle and Whiff

Ok - so I admit to being confused now - there is only one type of cadaver up on my server now - " a restless cadaver". I am fairly sure there are also frigid cadavers, which were the ones in the same cycle as the dervishes. It's possible someone's simply killed them all trying to get dervishes. Anyhow, I'm fairly sure it's not the restless ones, but of course that could have just been bad luck/RNG.
  9. Teppidar New Member

There are "a frigid cadaver" mobs that spawn at the top of the zone NW right next to the water fall on west side. the mobs around those cadavers, and the cadavers themselves, are the PH for the windchilled sprites.
    Axxius likes this.
  10. klanderso Developer

This should be fixed as of the last update on Tuesday.