ToFS after Jan patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by dinozo_povar, Jan 18, 2020.

1. kroag New Member

I got 2 floor 1 keys only a few days ago killed for about 30-40 minutes per key, also hey Dino long time no see
  2. Whulfgar Augur

Yes i am fully aware of how the keying system works.. being thee first person on rathe fully tofs keyed ..

Im mearly pointing out thr fact that floor 1 now has more 6th floor mobs on it then actual 1st floor mobs..

Which does both lowers the key dropper spawn mib as well as lowers potential key mob spawn points through out the entire floor.
  3. Prathun Developer

This appears to be fixed internally. After the February update, the 6th floor NPCs should no longer spawn on floor 1 and it should be easier to acquire the key from floor 1.
    Raccoo, Bigstomp, Szilent and 6 others like this.
  4. Whulfgar Augur

Thank yall ! !
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

<3 Thank you. :)
  6. Whulfgar Augur

Oh damn.. this would be a PERFECT time to run a ToFS break out .. all those mobs on 6th floor break outta the tower an try to conquer the near zone entrence !! ! !
  7. Whulfgar Augur

Could have them drop Artifacts ! ! !
  8. Symbius Augur

Can't be hotfixed? Going to be a very long 2+ weeks grinding endlessly to get this final key update for the ear quest.
    Yinla and Lubianx like this.
  9. Prathun Developer

Would be technically possible to hotfix this kind of data, but likely not logistically feasible.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Deddentd Journeyman

Prathun, take it from me, the easier to get key for the first floor, isn't easier to get. My group was there for approx. 4 hours, and never got the stupid thing to spawn. Maybe you guys need to define what you mean by EASIER!
  11. bigpapa Augur

it was same thing for us yesterday , 5 hours killing with a good raid geared warrior { we were pulling several at same time } , and no npc to pop. was same for my friends / guildies , can take many hours to get them to pop .

but they do pop , some will say there is no problem there while 90 % others will say there is a problem,
    it is always like that , no matter if something is bugged , some will say they are not.
  12. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

oh noes, someone had to actually camp something for more than 2 spawn cycles to get a rare mob to spawn?!?! say it ain't so!

side note: yeah broke is broke, but complaining that you had to camp for more than a couple hours is just whining.
  13. Jalelorf Augur

Coming here to whine about someone who might be whining is even worse.
    Mehdisin Mahn likes this.
  14. Transporter Lorekeeper

I had 2 first floor keys after patch. The 6th floor trigger mob can still spawn below though.
  15. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

oo I like this game... coming here to whine about someone who might be whining about someone who might be whining is even worser!
    Jalelorf and Whulfgar like this.
  16. Fian Augur

Yes, I think I saw this once as well.