Pet Peeves What's yours?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dyna, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Funky Augur

rangers buff?!?!
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

pet peeve.... no 4k UI support.
  3. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

People who complain about players bailing from groups but in the same breath are rabid anti-boxers.
    Vumad likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

My top pet peeves:

1. Bad pathing causing aggro on more mobs
    2. Bad pathing causing mercs to run halfway across the damn zone
    3. Bad pathing causing mercs to stop seeing where you are & become completely inactive
    4. Bad pathing causing mobs to become stuck in walls or other geometry
    5. Bad pathing causing mobs to hit you from under floors or above you while you are unable to return damage
    6. No Z-Axis tracking at all with autofollow
    Ayeam, Kurage_of_Luclin and Vumad like this.
  5. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Dozens of Shrink clicky options.

Still
    No
    Grow
    Clicky
    Froglok, Bigstomp and Szilent like this.
  6. Funky Augur

[IMG]
    rechargeable grow clicky. give it's player made and not a drop like the many different shrink clickies
    Vumad likes this.
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

The point of a clicky is accessibility to its spell, and the inventory space it saves compared to consumables. The rechargeable tinkered option is actually more cumbersome since you need 3 inventory slots (device, toolbox, and stack of batteries), plus availability to swap out a General inventory slot, versus the single bag slot that a regular clicky could take up. So, yes I am aware that a very subpar option exists, but it's even worse than carrying potions. Those dozens of Shrink clickies don't require recharging either.
    There's also Zavitar's Ale of Intimidation, with a 1 hour reuse.
  8. sojero One hit wonder

People who come on the forums and act elitist and actually 6 box everything with /\/\Q in the game. Sure you can beat everything, doesn't mean you have skill at all.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Considering the "g" stands for "graphics", with a hard g, the guy is wrong. So who cares what he thinks.
  10. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

In San Diego sure, meaning they don't travel at all. Its not specifically cheaper anywhere else in the west coast though. Vegas, New Orleans, Atlanta, Houston, etc all have cheap flights and accessible hotels.
  11. Bahdah Augur

The limit on blocked buffs..........
  12. Funky Augur

that i can't block buffs on a merc.. i can't stand when my merc has levitate
  13. Cadira Augur

People who use the ogre avatar on FQ other than Ngreth
  14. Darchon_Xegony Augur

In fairness they probably have skill in setting up a third party program to play their characters for them. That’s just a different kind of skill.
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  15. AppleSplatter Journeyman

Pet peeve: Mobs hit back when I try to kill them. Can we do something about that?
  16. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Entitled people.
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  17. Roxas MM Augur

perfected levitation. You get the rk2 autogranted, and it turns into a group spell. I want the freaking single cast, not that group to levi my merc and pets all the time.
    /sigh
  18. Bigstomp Augur

Levitation in general. I have a clicky (swiftmantle) when I want levitation.
    99% of the time I do not want levitate, when I want to I can sort it out.

I want a 'nobody makes me levitate' button. Way too many spells to block (and we cannot block all spells)
    Bobbybick likes this.
  19. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Oh, . I forgot to include that in my recent QoL post(complaint). You're absolutely right.
  20. Shanarias Augur

People who post endgame questions on the Newbie section of the forums. :D