Congratulations Darkpaw Games!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Herf Augur

2. Captain Video Augur

Thus closing umpteen threads asking for server merges.
    Herf likes this.
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

EQ has and still does easily support its current server set while at the same time supporting numerous other games and their production. EQ and EQII just having to support themselves and not anything else. If recurring costs were ever an issue with regards to EQ, then servers would have been merged and shut down years ago. As long as they continue to put out expansions EQ will keep enough population to keep the current servers up. The only mergers that will happen anytime in the foreseeable future will be merging the TLP servers as they catch up to Live, so that those servers can be retooled for a different TLP ruleset.
  4. Cidran Augur

It's the "socially driven" part on the letter that kills me. They keep repeating this over and over when most of the playerbase has to rely on boxing to progress. I know this won't apply to truebox servers but that's not live.

No offense intended to boxers by the way, I very much respect the amount of work and money they put into the game, it just doesn't seem the most social behaviour to me.
  5. That0neguy Augur

It applies to truebox for sure. I would say that most of the boxers I play with (myself 3 boxing) are still very social and always see them out doing stuff with other people.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Alekzandre Augur

I am hoping that my purchasing Lifetime memberships in December of 2018, will be rewarded with an added game from Darkpaw to the DBG All Access, in the future.

Happy Game making Darkpaw!
  7. Alekzandre Augur

8. Nennius Curmudgeon

One must be careful of what you read on the internet.

[IMG]
    Alekzandre likes this.
  9. Alekzandre Augur

Hmmm, Why have a Forum section called "News and Announcements" and nothing in there about Darkpaw?