Dagda Icefury bugged in Cover of Night mission

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by cphill, Jan 25, 2020.

1. cphill Journeyman

I'm standing on the beach in Brother Island, in the Cover of Night mission. I hailed Jameswell 3 times, updated the mission, the status is currently at "Wait for Dagda to reach Dabner". She's standing on the beach like an idiot, not moving. I've waited 25 minutes, hailed every doofus NPC standing around her, nothing is happening. I know this has been an ongoing bug. Can we please get it fixed? It's not just an issue of having to repeat it, it's also the fact that it's locked out for another 5ish hours at this point, so I can "try again" only to have it potentially bug again and waste more of my life.
    Svann2, Barton and Mluian like this.
  2. Mluian Journeyman

I can confirm this is still broken almost 1 year later. Going for time trial. Maybe killed stuff too fast?
  3. Shelby22 New Member

this still seems to be happening. just happened to me today 5/16/2023
  4. Juskov Journeyman

Happens about 1/20 times at this point. I've also had it lock and not continue at Quigley at the top of the fort. Also had points of "A Fit for a new World" mission get stuck. My best guess is that it is related to spamming the hail button too frequently to try to get the HailQuest part of the mission over. After I started being more patient, I had fewer problems with missions getting stuck in TDS.