Fixed Internally Secalna Galnor has gone missing from PoK.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cazmac, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Cazmac Augur

There have been previous similar reports but the last was dated 2015 and was on another Forum. I thought initially that she was inside the tree behind the Loyalty vendor, as I could see a lower-case R poking out from it, but this does not seem to be the case. I noticed her absence on Firiona Vie but other servers' players have reported the same on Facebook. This means several beginner quests are unavailable, including one on Housing and the one I was trying to access, on the Bazaar, for which the rewards of a WR bag and a Trader Satchel are especially useful to newbies.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Please list any other servers to help them troubleshoot this. I know I checked and could she was up as normal on Tunare, Xegony and Vox. So just not showing on FV so far.

Some other good info to help them is:
    Is she showing on track?
    Still listed under the find key as "tutorials" with an s ?
    Valric, Cazmac and MasterMagnus like this.
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I checked all FTP accessible servers this morning, only missing on FV from what I can tell.
    Valric, Cazmac and CatsPaws like this.
  4. Cazmac Augur

I have not yet logged back on but shall be going there very soon. I tried the Find Window but could not see her name. There is a Troll under the stairs with a "Tutorial" badge over her head but she is not The One...
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

That should narrow it down for them - they could just do a fast POK reset.
  6. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I only logged in facing that tree and did a /tar seca

I didn't think of find or track. :(
  7. Cazmac Augur

So far, I've only checked the servers I use, AB, FV, Vox and Test and yes, FV is where she isn't! Nice work, detective!
  8. Cazmac Augur

I wish! :)
  9. Valric Steelblood New Member

Yep... missing on FV. Do they do server resets weekly or anything like that? When could we expect her to be back?
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Should just need a zone repop, so could be anytime they see this thread.
  11. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Reminder:
    In the bug threads we're supposed to like the OP to indicate this is an issue for you also.
    Valric likes this.
  12. Cazmac Augur

It looks as if FV is the only server where she is absent. I hope she gets sorted soon.
  13. dYSIN New Member

This is extremely annoying, and for the problem to be isolated to one server reduces the likelihood they'll do anything about it anytime soon.
  14. Valric Steelblood New Member

Well, I put in a ticket, and the response I got was to 'make an in game bug report'. So I guess everyone else being inconvenienced by this, please do so, maybe it'll get fixed faster...
  15. Prathun Developer

No idea why she was missing, but she's back now on FV.
    Valric Steelbane and Yinla like this.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What happens in Los Qeynos stays in Los Qeynos.