Fixed Internally Blooded Forceful Earring of Rallos Zek

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rrowzing, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Rrowzing Journeyman

I am unable to get the next task in the earring quest chain, The Foundation.

I have, in my completed quest list, the quest Orcs on Ice.
    I have an evolved Blooded Forceful Earring of Rallos Zek.

Crusader Vraket will respond to earlier keywords like: know what to do, Ry`gorr orcs, etc.
    He current does not give text to All Hail Rallos Zek! nor does he give the task when I say The Foundation.

I am not invis, I have the earring equipped or not, I have levi off, I am close to him, I am speaking common, etc, etc, etc.
  2. Marton Augur

Have you completed Mercenary quests? IIRC there are some requirements for each quest, Explorer, Merc, Paragon etc.
  3. Rrowzing Journeyman

Interesting idea. I have everything completed in the expansion EXCEPT for Great Divide Mercenary. I will explore that!
  4. Rrowzing Journeyman

Confirmed, Great Divide Mercenary is REQUIRED to get the 3rd (The Foundation) earring task.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Hrm. something is a bit off anyway. he should be telling you that you need to prove your worth as a mercenary (Or similar phrasing)
    Marton likes this.
  6. Greymantle Augur

Hmm i recall seeing the message about the need to prove myself as a mercenary. However i had/have all the merc/part missions done.
  7. Marton Augur

He does say that.
  8. Earthy New Member

For the foundation he does not give any indication of what is wrong; he didn't even respond to me. A person from our server clued me in and I was able to go get the last achieve I needed which allowed me to get the quest.
  9. Kuaamil Elder

When you get to the last step of Orcs on Ice he tells you that when you blood the earring, you need to prove your worth as a mercenary. He will not repeat this if you missed it. his appears in the chat window for this quest (the requirements appear in the quest window before combining the final earring for some of the quests). So mercenaries are required to request The Foundation.

[IMG]
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I thought that was a bit of flavour to the go kill more mobs again.
  11. Kuaamil Elder

Doubtful based on the different text he gives between each earring. Traveler, mercenary, paragon, etc.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I misspelled a text filename. In the next patch, if you are on this step and have NOT completed the mercenary tasks, Vraket will tell you.

There will not be a distinct patch note. It's going to be under "Typo and misspellings" note :)