Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lisard, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

2. Odiiusx Elder

but I 100% agreed with you...at least we know they are monitoring this conversation, because that overboard post got nuked quick.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  3. Bahdah Augur

The pipe is strong with Jimbob.
    Odiiusx, Allayna and Azonic like this.
  4. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

5. Odiiusx Elder

I learned just the other night that Drunken FQing isn't always the best choice.
  6. Bahdah Augur

Jimbob confirm something for me, hmu in game kthx
  7. dreamweaver Community Manager

To clarify,

The two very first questions asked by the OP and Lianeb.

1. It is not OK to have a lockout for a raid/event and then take part in another different expedition for the raid/event for which you have a lockout. This is true whether or not loot is acquired.
    2. It is not OK to participate in an raid/event that’s successful and not receive a lockout for that raid/event. This is true whether or not loot is acquired.
    That being said, we know this has been an issue for some time and the fix for it is not an easy one, but this falls under the unintended gameplay rule, so consider this a warning. We will not be assessing suspensions or bans at this time but if the guilds continue to choose to take advantage of this bug and exploit the system there will be consequences down the line.

I am going to lock this thread so the answer does not get buried, if you would like to continue to discuss it with me or among yourselves feel free to take it to PMs.
    Sheex, Jennre, Rolaque and 23 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.