Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ausable, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Ausable New Member

I can't find the nice tutorial NPC Lady,did DB fire her?
    Cazmac likes this.
  2. Weverley Augur

I suggest u relog found her at same place as usual here.
    Cazmac likes this.
  3. Zarakii Augur

Its late. Try the red light district
  4. Lassiter Journeyman

She's missing on Bristlebane and Erollisi Marr. I don't know how long she's been missing, but I first noticed on Oct 2. I mentioned it the bugs section of the forum and sent feedback in game.
    Cazmac likes this.
  5. Crystilla Augur

Is she up now on EMarr? Asking because on Friday the Devs spotted something with our server that had at least 2 NPC's, maybe more not spawn on the server.
    Cazmac likes this.
  6. Lassiter Journeyman

She's still missing on EMarr as of a few minutes ago, but she's back on Bristlebane.
    Cazmac likes this.
  7. Bleve Lorekeeper

She's up on Firiona Vie, right next to the Loyalty vendor. Loc 112,-79,-156
    Have you tried standing at the correct spot and typing /tar Secalna ? It might be a way to get around not seeing her if it's just a graphics bug.
  8. Azbaelus Lorekeeper

Looked for her last night, still not up. The /tar Secalna did not work, either.
    Cazmac likes this.
  9. Cazmac Augur

I could not find her yesterday, nor could I find her today, so relogging is not necessarily the answer. As I have a new alt, and wanted to make her a trader, I really wanted to do the Bazaar quest and obtain the two bags (one small, one Trader Satchel) that are the reward for that quest. I sent a bug report and so did a few others, so `i hope she will reappear. It seems she is on some servers but not others and not on FV where my new future trader, Mivenda, is going through the Tutorial.
  10. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I think this needs a thread in the bug forum.

Still gone on FV as of this writing.
    Cazmac likes this.
  11. Cazmac Augur

I logged out and went back the next day but still no sign of her.
  12. Cazmac Augur

Secalna Galnor seems to make a habit of going missing, from postings I've seen here. Yesterday and the day before, she was missing from Firiona Vie; I haven't logged in yet today. I sent a bug report from in-game but can't work out if I should contribute to the Bugs Forum because of the restrictive conditions they state at the top of the page. Her absence prevents new characters from doing a number of quests, including the Bazaar one that gets you a WR bag and a trader satchel as a reward.
  13. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I say that's absolutely a bug. And you should really post it in the bug thread, because you have a fresh recollection of what it restricted you from doing.

Also you are conscientious enough to read the rules before posting there. You are just the kind of material the bug thread needs ;)
    Cazmac likes this.
  14. Cazmac Augur

Thank you kindly; I did read the rules but, with my luck, I have probably transgressed! :D
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Nah, they would have popped you for double rezzing two threads - both over 4 years old :D That was a joke.
    MasterMagnus likes this.