Bazaar Question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Sledged, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Sledged New Member

I tried to setup my level 7 character on Selo as a trader.
    I have a traders satchel, and the are items priced to sell. I stand on the raised wooden platform and I get an error. You must be in the red dragon hall (red area of the map) and standing on a yellow platform (is a yellow platform the raised wooden areas).
    I found the red area, my bad. I was trying to setup in the blue area, not sure what the difference is.

Thank you
  2. Riou EQResource

The blue area is for Buyer/Barter mode, /buyer to set it up, you can /barter to see what is in it if anyone is buying stuff and sell directly to them
  3. Sledged New Member

Ah ok, Thanks for the info.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Do you have an NPC named Secalna Galnor in POK on your server? If so go see her and she offers very useful quests called "Tutorials out of Gloomingdeep"

Among them is one for the bazaar that shows you how to use it. She has a lot of really informative quests that are less than 10 minutes.
  5. Cazmac Augur

Secalna Galnor is missing! She may be inside the tree behind the Loyalty Vendor but she is not accessible on several servers including Firiona Vie where I was playing today.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did she get caught in the last layoffs? :D Sounds to me like this should be in the bug section. I can see her on Tunare ok.

Edit - she is up on Xegony

Edit - and on Vox.