Dervs nerfed in GD?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Grummy_NB, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Grummy_NB Augur

Are the dervs spawn rate in Great Divide nerfed? It seems the north west area was good for the dervs and never had skeletons, now it seems skeletons and screamers are the most frequent spawn with a minor amount of corpses... where are the dervs now?
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I assume this is the same as elsewhere in ToV and the mobs share spawn tables. Kill more of the other mobs to get dervs.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Yinla likes this.
  4. Vumad Cape Wearer

They are PHs for each other. So if someone was ahead of you came though and plowed down all the dervishes to do the merc, you are not going to have to kill a bunch of corpses to get dervishes to pop.
  5. roth Augur

Having just done this task myself Monday, and helped a guildie do it last night, I can say that the ‘a windchill sprite’ DO still spawn.

North end of the zone, just west of the river, above the waterfall that has the coldain NPC’s. I’ve seen at least three spawn points there that can spawn the dervs. Ironically, they’re the only spawn points up there that I’ve also seen spawn as the tizmak.
  6. Drogba Augur

Spent an hour there a few days ago killing undead to have them respawn as sprites. Wasn't too bad.
    Havanap likes this.