The Foundation - Bug and pitfalls

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, Jan 17, 2020.

1. svann Augur

I apologize for the implication. I should know by now that when I dont understand something that doesnt necessarily mean there is something wrong on the other end.
  2. kizant Augur

It's not really normal to read instructions. You should just be able to brute force your way through things. This will probably come up more and more as key items require trade skills. Before only the insane people would do trade skills and most of those people got used to these sorts of issues years ago. Now a whole group of new people are getting involved who have different expectations.
    Pano, Aenvar, Cicelee and 1 other person like this.
  3. Jalelorf Augur

The 2nd part of the earring quest requires making a totem which increases your faction with orcs in the mines. Why is there not a faction standing with the orcs in the faction window? In fact, ToV is not listed at all in that window.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

Yep. And Releasing a tradeskill quest a month into an expansion release means a wider group of people will pioneer it instead of the poopsockers smashing through it and documenting it while the playerbase is still doing progression.
    kizant likes this.
  5. Kuaamil Elder

Personally I'm less enthusiastic about getting Tower keys for every single alt than I am getting tradeskills to 300 on them... and I dislike tradeskills.
  6. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

Because you don't actually need any faction to do the quest, simply equip the item and presto you are ally.
  7. kizant Augur

Well alts don't need keys or the earring.
    Cailen likes this.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I hate salvage. Yes. That was a salvage :/
  9. Zataos Journeyman

my partial sucess ened up being a total fail and oly gave me 3 glowing crystallized velium . is there a way to get more or do i start the quest agian?
    Yinla likes this.