Earring Quest Evolve Exp

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cloud the Third, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Cloud the Third Augur

Not sure if this is really a bug but something I have noticed that hurts grouping. Most classes can evolve their earring alot faster solo in kael without anyone else in the group. This isn't an ideal thing because it encourages people to not group with others while grinding out the exp. You may want to look at this because 3 kills solo per % but if you add a single other person to the group it jumps to like 5-6 kills per %.

Problem is solo with guards you can kill faster than with a full group so exp is better overall solo for most classes.
  2. Monkman Augur

I would avoid using the kael mobs to evolve your earring. While they may not have come out on these forums to discourage the act, at least one dev has privately expressed that this is not intended. I would assume that they probably are keeping an eye on some of those abusing this method.
  3. Cloud the Third Augur

At least on my server we have 3 picks and 6 groups doing it. Honestly without it i would probably hate this expansion it is so hard finding a group to do anything. I do think that it should not be the fastest method for exping but currently it is.

Last night i did 4 hero missions with a group and only got 3% exp on my earring in a few couple hours (had some wipes). Then I go to kael and can get 10% exp on earring in an hour solo.

I wish being in a group gave more exp for leveling it but it just doesn't. So it isn't fun grinding for 7 days with a group that u have to find people when you can do it in 1-2 days solo.

This is where the problem is first 2 earring we grouped and leveled it together before realizing how much faster it is solo and now we don't group and just chat in tells but would rather be able to just group.
  4. svann Augur

There was a Long thread specifically asking if this was ok and they chose not to respond. To impose punishment on people after being asked whether it was ok or not would be in extremely bad form.
  5. Marton Augur

People playing on low pop servers or in guilds where groups are not available need to have some options to evolve TS earring.
    kizant likes this.
  6. Cloud the Third Augur

I think the balance of exping may need to be looked at. I don't have any problem with people doing this but it is an MMO and at no point grouping with people should make things go slower. People should be encouraged to get more people they don't know in the group not feel like inviting someone is hurting them level.
    Petalonyx likes this.
  7. chronicler Augur

Why ? So has been always, and it is not a bug.