Powersources

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by enclee, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

it would also be good if you could just give me a set of fully evolved chase with the best combination of augs for my class ktks.
    Duder and Ngreth Thergn like this.
  2. Maedhros High King

Go back and do Fight Fire 10,000 times like God intended.
    TOV is already easy button.
    Hellowhatsyourname and Elyssanda like this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah. I think I'm going to make them most slots, for future use. I expect that the new 18/19 don;t include ear :( it's what I get for rushing!
    No. (In response to the implied request, not the fact that it "would be nice" which, it might be for some players.)
  4. charla Lorekeeper

Exactly WHAT quest is required to be able to do the recipes? Is it one of the earring quests, if so which, or if not then who gives it?
  5. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I am currently evolving the 3rd earring. I believe it is the 5th quest line that makes the new power sources.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. charla Lorekeeper

I was asking about 18/19 recipes not power sources :)
  7. Ashian Augur

The 6th quest grants the type 18 recipes and the 7th quest grants the type 19 recipes. Unfortunately this means that they are both locked behind the scavenger achievement, which is also unfortunate given the Great Divide collectibles are basically not dropping.

However, the type 18/19s are not currently flagged for the ear slot so you have to put them in the TBL chase loot for the time being.
  8. charla Lorekeeper

9. charla Lorekeeper

Great thank you!