SSRA Emp and cursed, not spawning (ragefire server)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mealintwo, Jan 17, 2020.

1. mealintwo New Member

I have submitted prob over a dozen bug reports between me and some others over the months.
    Fact is, neither of these mobs are respawning unless the zone is reset , like on a patch day. Emp is a very easy trackable mob with his serverwide. I counted 27 days one time and over 30 another, basically only when the zone is reset.
    Would be nice if these could be fixed pls and not be forced to only get them on a patch day.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'm 99.9% sure, but to be really sure, you mean Emperor Ssraeshza and Vyzh`dra the Cursed?
  3. Buster_Shruggs Augur

On Trakanon server; Emperor Ssraeshza and Vyzh`dra the Cursed( trigger mobs, Blood and Roz2) seem to only spawn on server reset/after a patch. After theyve been killed, they no longer respawn. Blood of SSRA doesn't respawn either and the Roz trigger mob for Cursed cycle doesn't respawn. This has been the norm for the past 2 years. I thought it was only an issue on the Trak server. The server has an almost non existent population, which allows for easy camping of these old school raid mobs, so its not a question of ; "Did someone beat you to the spawn?"...etc.
  4. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I hope this doesn't qualify as a necrothread, considering the issue has not been addressed. It was an issue on Trakanon and apparently it remains an issue on Vox from what I can tell. The issue was a problem on other servers with an actual necrothread from 2015. Is an AoC needed to access Emp SSRA and Cursed Cycle after the initial kill once server resets? Im sensing some anti-shissar sentiments...
    CatsPaws likes this.