Orcs on Ice

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Triconix, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Triconix Augur

Anyone else not getting updates from turning in Iron Ration? Hold the totem, handing 1 ration into 1 orc and nothing. Have done it now 30 times to different Orcs and not a single update.
  2. Greymantle Augur

They have to be isolated and surrounded by the undead types.
  3. Triconix Augur

:confused:

There's not a single orc in Ry'Gorr that matches that situation...
  4. Greymantle Augur

Well cut off , there are a couple in dead end rooms all by themselves. I think those are the ones you need.
  5. Triconix Augur

Well I officially handed rations to literally every single live orc in the zone and not a single update...
  6. Ashian Augur

You can’t get the Iron Ration update until AFTER you’ve done the kill/collect requirement. Complete that then hand in the rations to any live orc.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It is a very specific set of orcs. And no i'm not sharing. This step has been confirmed functional by 2 devs 2 qa and even a player :)
  8. Ashian Augur

Are you supposed to be able to hand in the rations before doing the kills and the collects? The quest shows it as an “active step” but doesn’t allow you to actually do the hand in. The NPCs just eat the rations with no quest credit. After doing the kills and the collecting the ore I was able to do the hand ins, but not before.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Qbert Gallifreyan

It works before. I didn't do any kills until it was my last step to do.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It shouldn't matter. It's more likely you found the correct NPCs once you got that done. The script doesn't check any task status, it only checks for the "Zone Command ID" of the NPC, which is unrelated to the task.
    (Zone Command ID identifies a specific encounter or ground spawn. An encounter is made of one or more NPCs that may spawn.)
  11. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Axxius, Symbius and svann like this.
  12. Jalelorf Augur

You have that many in QA?
  13. Moege Augur

There is QA /shocked