Charms still broke?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Froglok, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Froglok Augur

I have an Icebound Trinket of Agony -- I only have 3 Missions left to do. It still provides no stats.
    Xyphen, Zataos, Moege and 2 others like this.
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Also, the armor based charms are bugged now. Getting worse stats than 3 expansions ago with full ToV armor.
    Moege likes this.
  3. kizant Augur

Before the patch my TBL charm was showing only 14 luck after I started using a group robe from ToV. Now after the patch it's back to 15 luck. I like it. :cool:
    Sancus likes this.
  4. Moege Augur

Armor based charms is broken, 8/8 Icebound visible items and it shows 4829 hp (with augs)
  5. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Velium infused charm of brilliance still shows no stats when I equip it. :(
  6. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Velium Infused Charm of Brilliance is working for me, but vigor and Security have low/no stats.
  7. Ryne-AB New Member

Crystal Powder Pouch is showing low stats (4340 hp.. etc) with full ToV - T1 class armors. This happened after the last patch.
  8. Nesalie Lorekeeper

I got a T1 ToV charm yesterday and equipped it and it had ZERO stats. The flag on this particular charm is to finish Quests and Missions in ToV, which I have finished more than half of. Here's a screenshot of it equipped: [IMG]

I put my old charm back on, one from GMM and noticed that it had FULL stats, it had been down to ~60% stats after upgrading to T1 ToV armor, it's flag is Wear TBL Armor. Here's a screenshot of that with ZERO pieces of TBL gear equipped.

[IMG]

I also tried moving augs to see if it would force stats on the ToV one, it does not. I will test some other charms (I'll get some off the CotF vendor or something really cheap in the bazaar) and report back on those.

[IMG]
  9. Nesalie Lorekeeper

[IMG]
    Unsure if the Raven Claw Amulet is working, it's on full stats but my begging and AT aren't maxed, but they would have been okay-ish in the SoD eta, but full charm worthy?

[IMG]

Clurg's seems to be working alright. That's not 100% stats, it seems to be around 70-75% stats.

[IMG]

Seems fine, with my visibles on it was maxed, this is with them off to confirm the stats do go down.

[IMG]

Same as the above, seems fine. Has full stats with gear on.

[IMG]

Not sure on this, obviously I don't have a lot of RoS done.

[IMG]

This only lost ~200 hp when I zoned out of Kunark, I remember it losing more but it's been a while since I actually wore it so my memory could definitely be off.

I wish I could get more modern charms or different modifiers to test but the bazaar is pretty empty and I'm not made of platinum and I have long since trib'd my old ones.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

this is a duplicate bug report. Closing to keep this forum clean.