Fu World Order - Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Duder, May 28, 2019.

1. Duder Augur

If you're interested in raiding but your druid is a little behind on aa or gear but you think youd be interested in raiding the druid, please send me a PM. Same does go for Clr and Shm.

Also possible bard opening. All of TBL/GMM on farm and preparing for ToV with beta raids.
  2. Duder Augur

Priests, priests, priests! Cmon down!
  3. Duder Augur

Are you a Cleric, Druid, or Shaman? Gear's not so hot? Back from a break? Great! Come build your char up with Fu World Order, we'd love to have yah!
  4. Naxy Dent New Member

If the raid times weren’t so out of whack for me I’d consider applying. Say hi to the old Veeshan’s Fury folks from me. I see Rylak is still as ugly as always. .
    Duder likes this.
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Hey Naxy!! I heard you were still around on TLP. Come back to the darkside! ;)
  6. Duder Augur

Still looking for a Cleric/Druid
  7. Cuuthbert Augur

Really lookin for the unicorns errr Druids. Remember if you see one in the wild (especially a halfling) offer it pie and tell them they can plant trees outside the guildhall!!!
    Duder likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Traditionally, a virgin would be used to attract a unicorn. I wish you the best of luck with your quest.
    Duder and Lannin like this.
  9. Duder Augur

Cleric pls ;)
  10. Cuuthbert Augur

11. Duder Augur

Still lookin for a Druid and added Beastlord to the list. Cmonnnn down!
  12. Duder Augur

Lookin for a spot to grow on your cleric? Hit me up! ;)
  13. Verily Tjark Augur

You old fart... it's HMU
  14. Duder Augur

Cmmmmon! Cleric! No whammies, no whammies...
  15. Nyemahame New Member

Well I can't seem to stay away from the game. Will probably be another month before I can hit level 115 (currently up to 107) then I will try to apply, hopefully Winterjoy remembers me from back in the day :)

Lukyy Izblak - 108 Druid (current main started June 2000) still in COTF raid gear :)
    Lukbard - 106 Bard
    Lukmanmage - 106 Mage
    Lukcc - 106 Chanter
    Luktank - 101 War
    Lukwosham - 100 Shammy
    Lukwoheelz - 100 cleric
    Nyemage - 100 (Because 2 mages are better than 1)
    Lukwocc - 96 Chanter
    Nyemahame - 100 SK (Original main 1999)

(4 all access accounts, got tired of being LFG but definitely prefer to group w/ real people!)
  16. Verily Tjark Augur

Go ahead and talk to Duder in game!