Fixed Internally Torment of Velious Charm items are not updating their stats appropriately."

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Uuvin, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Uuvin Augur

No backstab on it.
    Kanadas, Mithra, Xyphen and 1 other person like this.
  2. Tadwaddle New Member

Didn't see anything previously posted concerning the lack of stats on the Statuette of the Unstoppable Zek, charm item. It shows stats when right clicked, but when put in the charm slot, it gives no stats at all. I understand that you need to perform quests or kill Named to increase the stats on the item, but I do not remember ever seeing an item like this with no wearable stats from the onset of donning the item. Thanks for your time. :)
    Kanadas likes this.
  3. ogreshaman New Member

Currrently in full Player made class armor minus boots ( evolving TBL ) and stats are 4000hps etc seems broke to me
    Kanadas, Durnkenfists, Moege and 2 others like this.
  4. Yamakasi Apprentice

was working fine before patch , now seem broke
    Kanadas likes this.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Arg. I found the new bug :(
    Kanadas likes this.
  6. Kanadas New Member

Scaling Charms still Broken. Frozen Bat Eye Charm. Scaling to how much progression in Torment of Velious you have made, still does not work when equipped. Apparently not only the player made Velious charms that are broken. Why Implement the scaling items into the game, if they are broken. Is a small blemish on an otherwise great expansion.
  7. Llayenie New Member

Yup, Velium Infused Charm of Security was fine before patch - now missing 3k hps and luck stat dropped below current expansions range (mine now has 4 luck)
    Gutterhand and Kanadas like this.
  8. Seril New Member

But the ice encrusted charm of vigor works now! so that's nice...
    Kanadas likes this.
  9. Uuvin Augur

patch today. no backstab still. is it an oversight or design? so I can get rid of it and find one with backstab?
    Kanadas likes this.
  10. Mannwin New Member

Yep. It looks like the TBL armor Charms are now working with the ToV armor (yay). However, the ToV armor charms are not working with the ToV armor (sad).
    Kanadas likes this.
  11. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Adroitness has it
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

there was a row shift in my data. So a bunch of items do not have intended skill damage amounts.

And while you are welcome to change items if you want, realize that is literally 20 points of damage per backstab. it does NOT get multiplied by anything. 20 points is a vanishingly small percentage of your DPS.

These mods are so insignificant to current DPS that I've considered dropping them. They are much more work every time I make items than warranted by their current contribution to DPS.
    Duder, kizant and Thunderkiks like this.
  13. Monkman Augur

You should drop them.

Every year it’s the same “this is missing xyz melee mod”

Every year we have to explain how those mods work and how insignificant they are.
    Duder and Thunderkiks like this.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Sorely tempted.

I would not remove them from existing items, because where they are in the early game, they may make a difference. Now, in current content, weapon damage, AA, and Spell/Discipline increases in an expansion give so much more damage that the "loss" of these mods wouldn't be noticed in the DPS increase players still get.
    Duder and Daedly like this.
  15. Natal Augur

But you don't understand! Losing 0.01% of dps is crippling for dps classes!

I had this conversation the other day with a guild member who was raging about certain classes opting for items that were "more appropriate" for dps, and pointed out that the "edges" he was talking about was insignficant in the greater scheme of things, but he would have none of that. Apparently +2 HDex is crucial for melee classes.
  16. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

So you are saying the Type 3 augmentations with bonuses to Flying Kick and Kick that my monk has does basically nothing?

/cry

:(
  17. Riou EQResource

Under Heel burn each point of the Flying Kick bonus adds like 4 or 5 DPS, so this is best case scenario for like 40s? or w/e out of every like 15 minutes? or w/e, so max cap at 100 = 400-500 DPS during this period
  18. Zeelot Elder

The stats on the Velium Infused Charm of Security do not properly increase when wearing ToV class specific gear. Based on personal experience, T2 and T3 gear being worn does not affect the stats of this charm at all.
  19. ogreshaman New Member

posting another post on this after its been addressed read down a few and you can see its known . happy hunting
  20. Earthy New Member

OMG I wasted so much of my time going back and completing seeds of destruction to get my type 3 augs on two characters thinking they helped...

It is cruel that there are things unexplained that are wasting our time.