Descending Moon vs Ice Encrusted Question for Devs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by OldCa61, Jan 15, 2020.

1. OldCa61 Augur

Descending Moon items are equipped at lvl 106.
    The effects decay at lvl 115.
    Ice Encrusted are from New ToV Expansion.
    They are equipped at lvl 110.
    The effects decay at lvl 115.
    Seems to me that Ice Encrusted should decay at lvl 120, not 115 ???
    P.S. Other than the 'Luck" factor, these are pretty much the same stats, was that intended or not. Seems they could be beefed up a little and made relevant to lvl 120. Loving the New Expansion BTW, Kudos Team DB :)
    FubarEQ likes this.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That level cap is an oversight I'll look into. At least there's time!
    PCSS and OldCa61 like this.
  3. Zerker1231 Lorekeeper

How are they the same stats ? Ice Encrusted are 7900 + and Descending Moon are 6500 ?

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=135873
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=135873

The 110 req seems right they're supposed to be TBL Raid stats they should not be 115 req for that.
  4. OldCa61 Augur

Thanks. The problem with Charms not showing 5 Luck when equipped seems fixed, However, Ice Encrusted Ring of Brillance still only shows 3 Luck, even when equipped ? It has no requirements so it's odd that it doesn't show correctly.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

What makes you think that is incorrect? Luck is not maxed by default, you need to either get "lucky" to loot a max luck item or fuse 'em, same as the group side of things.
    PCSS likes this.
  6. OldCa61 Augur

Just a reminder that this didn't make it into the Patch :) Charms seem to be working fine now, thank you.
    PCSS likes this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The ticket is set to look at this much later. I have approximately 21 months... assuming we follow the same cadence... at least 9 months if we go crazy.
    PCSS, OldCa61 and Sancus like this.
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

You never know when you will need to focus Level 255 Invigorate.