Info Needed The zone is not ready to recieve visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kurage_of_Luclin, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

The zone is not ready to recieve visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments.
    recieved this message multiple times when trying to zone into Rygore mines, even though i know people are in zone, since one of my bots is in there. But the bad part is that it ports me clear across EW and have to keep running back to try again.
    Xhartor likes this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Did you teleport to bind from within the same zone before having this happen? That bug used to happen a lot zoning into Crystallos back in the day, if that is your scenario.
  3. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

no this was using the actual real zone in from EW
  4. Petalonyx Augur

I have had this a lot trying to zone into TOFS. I usually telebind to EW just outside, so it might be as Qbert suggests - the times where it wouldn't let me in may have been times that i used telebind from in TOFS.
  5. klanderso Developer

For reports like these, we need more information, like server, zone you were originally in, zone you were trying to go to, and when you tried to zone; character name will also help narrow things down too.
  6. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

ok,

server Xegony

characters Kurage, Skauri, almean

from Eastern Wastes to Kael

but has happened in other zones as well.
  7. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

[Sat Mar 07 17:08:48 2020] This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments.
    Xegony - Kurage zoning from live Eastern Wastes to The Great Divide. When that happens it ports my toon back to the south east part of EW. Happened on 3 toons same time.
  8. Sweety D Journeyman

This has been happening to me for 2 or 3 weeks. I have yet to enter TPoM zone.

Message: The zone is not ready to receive visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments.

Server: Bertoxxulous

Zoning in from: The Great Divide

Zone trying to enter: The Plain of Mischief (clicking on the statue)

Character name: Faaw
  9. Xhartor Augur

Server: Mangler
    Character: Gorsis
    Leaving Zone: Dragonscale Hills
    Entering Zone: Crystallos
    Logged times: MST for the time zone

[Fri Sep 24 23:44:46 2021] This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments.
    [Fri Sep 24 23:49:49 2021] This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments.

[Fri Sep 24 23:52:53 2021] You have completed achievement: Crystallos Traveler

[Sat Sep 25 19:21:41 2021] This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments.
    [Sat Sep 25 19:27:47 2021] This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments.

On the second set of logs I was Grouped with Clairic and Sala who were Already fully loaded into Crystallos before I attempted to zone in.

I attempted to report in a different thread before discovering that was a duplicate.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/crstallos-zoneline.277663/