No New Tradeskilled Bags?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rayzen, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Rayzen Elder

I was thinking there may be new Tailored bags this expansion. I haven't found any new books to scribe for recipes etc. though. Also checked EQ traders, and attempted a few combines using new silk, and pelts...just for the hell of it. Maybe I'm missing something, or most likely, this just isn't a thing. I was hoping though ,that perhaps, there would be something in the upcoming patch. Just curious what's up. If anyone has any more information they could share, then I thank you in advance:)
    PhantasmaRathe, Yinla and svann like this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

There haven't been any new tradeskilled bags since what, RoF (7+ years)? I would be happy to see some, but with the plethora of 40-44 slot bags out there now, they may be less necessary.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

The last tradeskilled bags were CoTF which were 20 slotters. The 32 slot tradeskill bags were HoT or VoA.

Sure would be nice to have tradeskill bags back-filled for all the expansions in between for 20-32~ ish slotters for the tradeable bags and maybe a new 40-50 slot tradeskill bag combine.
    PhantasmaRathe and Yinla like this.
  4. Snack Augur

...and 16-20 slot bazaar bags.
  5. Cuuthbert Augur

There are 40 Slot tradeskill bags, you just have to buy them in the DB store with DB bucks