Fixed Internally New Augs have no melee stats

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dewey, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

And yet in your intial post you claimed that the only stats on the augs were spell damage, heal and clairvoyance no mention of any other stats and now your claiming they have other stats? Not giving the full stats doesn't help your case.

My attack is 4302/1207. I have over 3 times the attack of which is useful. So while it doesn't hurt it isn't at all useful and would be more advantagous for casters to get other stats instead of attack added to augs aimed at them.

But then I'd rather see stats on gear and augs aimed more at certain archtypes rather than only being a few points up and down.

I've yet to understand why the highest AC gear is also the highest spell damage....
  2. Sancus Augur

I know it's written in a confusing way with the slash, but that second number isn't an attack cap, it's your accuracy. You actually do have 4302 offense, which is the portion of ATK that determines your hit distribution.
    Duder likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Never really paid attention to melee stuff for casters as casters melee is pitiful. Does this mean that casters gear should have cleave and ferocity the same as clerics and shaman?
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll look into this for the February patch. I agree that they should have Attack, HP Regen and Mana regen, if only to be consistent.